Our BIGGEST Product Launch EVER!
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By honestkitchen
  • 1 Post By honestkitchen

Thread: Our BIGGEST Product Launch EVER!

honestkitchen is offline Supporting Vendor

DefaultOur BIGGEST Product Launch EVER!

Looking for safe, healthy and super tasty treats for your pups? The Honest Kitchen just did a complete refresh of their treat line, and unveiled a brand new, grain free treat!

Training Treats:

• Now grain free!
    • Breakable heart-shaped cookies
    • Just 8 calories per cookie
    • Includes Nuzzles, Pecks, Smooches and our NEW fish and pumpkin cookies, Cuddles!

Functional Treats:

• Functional treats for health purposes like dental, digestion, skin & coat
    • Good source of Omega-3s
    • Includes our best-selling Beams Talls, Beams Smalls and Nice Mussels

Anytime Treats:

• Treats for any occasion: treat rituals—crate time, bed time, etc.
    • Includes Wishes and Joyful Jerky Filets and Bites

Are you planning to give any of these a try? If your pup’s already a fan, which treat is his favorite?
    Wonka & Nilla and Bugoneal like this.
    "Be the person your dog thinks you are"

The Honest Kitchen’s nutritional products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease. Our comments are for informational purposes only and do not replace the expert care and advice provided by your veterinarian. Dietary and other healthcare changes should be made under the guidance of your vet, particularly when underlying health conditions exist.

Wonka & Nilla is offline Village Dancing Jitterpug

Will there be anything to replace the Quickies that are being discontinued?
    My pugs LOVE the little heart-shaped fish quickies and I love the size. Unlike most treats, I don't have to cut or break the Quickies into pieces appropriately sized for little pug mouths and that saves me a ton of time. The other training treats that I use all need to be cut/broken before use because they are too large.
    Village Moderator

Mom to
    Wonka the Dancing Pug, CGC, W-FD, W-TFD
    and Miss Nilla Sassafras Pug CP (couch potato)

Quote Originally Posted by Wonka & Nilla View Post
    Will there be anything to replace the Quickies that are being discontinued?
    My pugs LOVE the little heart-shaped fish quickies and I love the size. Unlike most treats, I don't have to cut or break the Quickies into pieces appropriately sized for little pug mouths and that saves me a ton of time. The other training treats that I use all need to be cut/broken before use because they are too large.
    Hi there, although there’s no direct replacement for Quickies, our new Cuddles treats and Wishes would be fine replacements. You do have to break them to get them to that smaller size, but we think the yummy fish taste and healthy ingredients make up for it.

The Honest Kitchen’s nutritional products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease. Our comments are for informational purposes only and do not replace the expert care and advice provided by your veterinarian. Dietary and other healthcare changes should be made under the guidance of your vet, particularly when underlying health conditions exist.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Bummer! That is really disappointing. I am a loyal HK customer, but I hate having to break crumbly treats in half and Cuddles looks like a crumbly cookie type of treat so it won't work for my needs. Wishes would probably have to be cut with kitchen scissors into many pieces - time consuming. PLEASE consider bringing back Quickies or something very similar in size! PLEASE, please, please!!!

Sigh. In in the meantime, I guess it's back to Zuke's mini treats to replace Quickies for easy, fast training treats that don't have to be cut up. My pugs and I will miss Quickies.
    Village Moderator

Mom to

Pug Auntie is offline Village Admiral

Same problem here. Beams has changed and my dogs don't like them. Don't understand why mess with a winner? I would buy at least 6 boxes a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonka & Nilla View Post
    Bummer! That is really disappointing. I am a loyal HK customer, but I hate having to break crumbly treats in half and Cuddles looks like a crumbly cookie type of treat so it won't work for my needs. Wishes would probably have to be cut with kitchen scissors into many pieces - time consuming. PLEASE consider bringing back Quickies or something very similar in size! PLEASE, please, please!!!

Sigh. In in the meantime, I guess it's back to Zuke's mini treats to replace Quickies for easy, fast training treats that don't have to be cut up. My pugs and I will miss Quickies.
    We're sorry for your disappointment. We can assure you that we have plenty of Quickies left in stock so they're not going anywhere anytime soon so be sure to stock up: https://www.thehonestkitchen.com/quickies
    Wonka & Nilla likes this.

Thanks so much! I will go and stock up soon. I just bought some Quickies from Amazon because for some reason I thought they were sold out on your website.... I saw the "discontinued" and misunderstood, thinking that also meant they weren't in stock. I'm glad to know that I still have some time to buy more before they disappear.
    Village Moderator

Mom to

+ Reply to Thread