Funy pug habits.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Funy pug habits.

Tiny's Mum is offline Village Senator

Default Funy pug habits.

Tiny has some funny little habits that are quite endearing. One thing that makes us laugh is when she insists on sniffing under our arms to check out our 'personal perfume'. She seems fascinated by this, sniffing our arms until she finds the right spot. I always have a pleasant deodorant smell which pleases her but Bill can sometimes be wearing his 'eau-de-working in the yard', which also seems to appeal to her nose (but not mine). Thankfully she hasn't tried this on visitors!

Do your pugs have any pet habits?

MuShu Mom is offline Village Royalty

I suppose that is better than taller dogs always sniffing your crotch!
    Frodos mom and PugHugger like this.

ON THE EIGHTH DAY, GOD CREATED PUGS !

Hopelessly "Pugged" ,

Cheri

Frodos mom is offline Village Admiral

Frodo scratches or digs at the top of my blankets exactly 3 times.I then lift the blanket up & he crawls under,does 1 circle then plops down in the back of my legs.He does this when he is tired of chewing on his antler.This is his night time ritual.Apparently mine as well.I am pugged- pugged I am.

CSollers is offline Village Sugar Daddy

Every night before Minni goes to sleep she licks the back of my head for a few minutes and then comes around and licks my face for a few minutes more. If she''s already asleep when I come to bed she'll wake me up some time during the night performing this ritual.
    Last edited by CSollers; 01-04-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    Chris, owned by Minni the diva, and "Sugar" Ray the ever hungry.
    DH to Ellen , DD to Lindsay and Carrie

SiennasMommy is offline Village Admiral

When I come home from work, Sienna likes to rub her face in my jeans to clean the eye boogers out of her eyes. That's before I sit down with her on the couch. Then she goes after my shirt. Mummy doesn't mind - if it makes baby feel better.

She'll be sitting by me when we're watching the tv, but she'll walk over to my husband, sit down and fart which smells up his area. :)

Funaek is offline Village Governor

I love reading these funny pug habits!

My favorite one of Sunny's is that every single time we come back into my apartment from a walk/adventure outside she runs straight to her bed and along the way picks up her favorite stuffy at the time (I've seen her pick up and then immediately drop a toy and then search through the pile until she finds the exact one she wants) and lays down sucking ferociously. If it's after our walk she'll do this until it's time for her meal/treat. If it's something random she'll just suck on it till she falls asleep.

My favorite one of Rosy's is that when I'm eating and she wants to play she'll bring her favorite toys and lay them on top of my feet, one by one, all while giving me pleading eyes.
    Mother to my <3 pug, Sunny bunny.
    http://bahhumpug.blogspot.com/

Wonka & Nilla is offline Village Dancing Jitterpug

These are all so sweet and endearing.
    PugHugger likes this.
    Village Moderator

Mom to
    Wonka the Dancing Pug, CGC, W-FD, W-TFD
    and Miss Nilla Sassafras Pug CP (couch potato)

Nino Brown is offline Village Mayor

Nino is a eyeball sniffer if you move in close to kiss him.. he will smell your eyeballs.
    MuShu Mom, Funaek, Hellas and 4 others like this.

Russ is offline Village Royalty

Mz Tilly will hide her face if she expects I'm about to 'disturb' her. Can't see me if I can't see you! When it's time to go out and she doesn't want to she will got to the back door and stand (tail down) and then when I open the door she races away to go seek protection. Sometimes it is a trip around the family room other times she runs to my housemate and plops down next to him, and other times she will just utilize her pug powers to increase her weight and anchor herself to the spot.

When I take her up to bed she always checks out the glass to see what is there, then she sits or lays in my spot. I have to walk up and ask if I can get in bed. She gets up and stands waiting on the far corner of the bed. Then when covers pulled up she walks over and plops down facing me then rotates herself to face the TV - and to get her sitting massage.

She loves playing keep away on the bed. She will walk up to me and when I reach out for her she tucks tail and runs to the other side. I walk around and she again tucks tail and runs. She will usually only do this 4 times and then she will run to the foot of the bed and wait.

The ONLY time she is comfortable being on her back is on my bed frst thing in the morning.

Wonka & Nilla is offline Village Dancing Jitterpug

Quote Originally Posted by Nino Brown View Post
    Nino is a eyeball sniffer if you move in close to kiss him.. he will smell your eyeballs.
    Nilla LOVES to do this too!!!! I don't know what it is about eyeballs, but she always wants to sniff ours.
    Village Moderator

Mom to
    Wonka the Dancing Pug, CGC, W-FD, W-TFD
    and Miss Nilla Sassafras Pug CP (couch potato)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast