OPPOSITE OF THE TROUBLEMAKER........lol who is YOUR Angel.....LOL...????
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: OPPOSITE OF THE TROUBLEMAKER........lol who is YOUR Angel.....LOL...????

Pat's Crew is offline Village Question Asker

Default OPPOSITE OF THE TROUBLEMAKER........lol who is YOUR Angel.....LOL...????

had to think about this long and hard........
    lol
    likely Zeus though......he is so quiet and content to be on his own and sitting on your lap cuddling.....
    he is not the one that gets into trouble here.......very rare occasion is someone else starts it......
    he is very introverted like Gus really.......they are wonderful together...
    Gus is pretty easy going too but Zeus is my first pug I picked out for me....and ONLY me....lol.loved him from just a few days old..he was the biggest of his litter but also he quietest of the bunch. Max was in the same litter althogh somone else at the ime took him and he was the bully of the bunch and still to do this tries to prove him domainace on occasion

Zeus is one of those kind of pugs and since day one actually that could move in with someone 80 years old and been a perfect puppy and angel

who is your angel???
    Loconn55 likes this.
    A pugs world is full of play and sleep and of course good food.........

Cheryl7777 is offline Village Admiral

All of my Pugs have had their share of getting into trouble, but they are all pretty loving at times too. I would have to say Samson is more often the angel at our house. He is so timid and shy and just melts when shown attention. He took up with my daughter and follows her everywhere when she is home. He always runs to anyone who is giving out pets or attention and will worm his way into the front. He makes the weirdest monkey noises when someone rubs the back of his head and neck. We call him monkey head all the time because he is so small and he reminds me of the little tree monkeys on tropical islands.

sugarskullz is offline Village Adornista & SugarSkull Junkie

That would be ME too!!!

I'm naughty and nice!!
    **Patrice - owned by Miss Lola Falana & my Buddy, Ozzy**

6 Beautiful Pugs is offline Village Caretaker of the Old & Broken

Kobe.

Take care,
    Lisa
    In a gentle way, you can shake the world.

- Mohandas Gandhi

taffiecandy is offline Village Governor

Delta, leave it to a Boston Terrier to be the angel of a group.

when you have an angel for a pug puppy and then you have a wild wild child puppy........you notice the difference......
    Zeus only cried when he had to go out or be fed a a pup. he was a breeze to housetrain and a breeze to crate train too.....
    he is also the softest fur of everyone here and what stands out the most is his soft expression.......
    he has some odd habits.....stealing cucumbers or on occasion something else that he wants to eat but he is a sweetie.....
    he LIVES life in SLOW MOTION........hahahahaha not much excites him........
    he is my glove dog though and would not do good in a new home at all.........he is very bonded
    Loconn55 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarskullz View Post
    That would be ME too!!!

I'm naughty and nice!!
    YOU MUST be quite the woman Patrice.......lol
    you crack me up laughing all the time with your sense of humour

Shiloh'sdaddy is offline Village Senator

Jake my yellow Lab is my angel. Bless his heart I rescued him from a serious alchoholic who left him caged for weeks at a time. Jake loves everyone and wouldn't hurt a flea, but he's dumb as a box of rocks. We all call him Dumb Dumb bunny. Jake rides the small bus to school and he always wears his helmet (just kidding)!! I have no idea how old he is a good guess would be 8 to 10, but he will love on you till you cant stand it anymore. Jake follows me on the property like a Pug... He's a velcro dog. I have issues if I'm outside with both Shi Shi and Jake because they quarrel at my heels. Its cute, but can be very annoying.

Steadfast is offline Village Mayor

In our house it is Ollie....we call him the Perfect Pug. He doesn't bark, get into anything and is always a gentleman at all time ... now if the rest would just pay attention and learn from him...hahahaha
    Sherry Roberts
    Mom to "Bailey, Ollie, Sonny, Joey, Logan, Mary and Maddie"
    http://www.steadfastpugs.net

Loconn55 is offline Village VP

Before Wooster came and transformed what was formerly my living room into the Puglympic Urination Grounds, my old man Pooka was the best-behaved of the bunch. Now he's another serial marker and he has his moments with food guarding, so not exactly an angel. He's not terribly bright (everybody who knows dogs tells me), doesn't quite understand commands beyond "sit," and is prone to solitary strolls and long sunbaths in the backyard, but is endlessly loving — and we have to watch out, since he's got the longest tongue the vet had ever seen and isn't afraid to use it on us: [IMG][/IMG]
    See Lisa's (6 Beautiful Pugs) 'wishlist' for her grumble at the Rusty Pug Retirement Ranch and help them out at:http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi...ref=cm_sw_su_w

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast