Free Pug on Craigslist
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Pug on Craigslist

Domsmom is offline Village Governor

Default Free Pug on Craigslist

So I was just reading craigslist and they have a free pug on there I emailed the lady my husband is going to kill me there is no way I could keep him/her.

ZoeZoesmom is offline Village Royalty

Is the Pug local Kristi? I may be able to help find him a home.

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~Maya Angelou

@}-;-Dawn, Momma to Diesel my Pug love and Sicily the tiny Chihuahua ...my loves
    Missing my big boy...^Tuxedo^, Mommy's Landseer and my heart ^Zoe ^my first Pug❤️
    Gizmo my purr-baby, ^Dega^ , my furry angel watching over me from The Rainbow Bridge

he is actually in Bath and I talked to a friend of mine that has been looking to add another dog she watches my dogs for me when we are out of town and her dog loves Pugsley!! I have emailed her and called her hopefully I hear something back he looks a little younger then Pugs I really would like to keep him for myself but my house is just not big enough right now..

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Donnag is offline Village Royalty

Depending on the situation with the pug even if you don't keep it you could turn it over to the Buffalo Pug rescue.
    Just to get the pug into better hands that what might come along on Craigslist.
    Donna, Vivian and Stewie..... Rupert forever in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Donnag View Post
    Depending on the situation with the pug even if you don't keep it you could turn it over to the Buffalo Pug rescue.
    Just to get the pug into better hands that what might come along on Craigslist.

Yes I knew if nothing else I could make sure to get him in good hands and get him in a rescue if need be. He was posted at 9:42 last night I emailed the people at 8 am then called them at 9 and left a message I am hoping to hear back soon. I am ready to throw Kae in the car and go get the little guy!! The people say they cant afford to feed him and their cats and he comes with a crate!

Just got a reply they still have him just asked when I could come get him and they want money for the crate I asked them how much. I am excited I have never done this before

Do you know anymore about him age etc?
    Last sunday I did a transport that started out with 6 pugs, three went to Buffalo and the other three went to Vermont.
    When I was speaking to the transport cordinater she said if I ever see a pug on craigslist to get them if I could and if I could not find a home the rescue would take them.
    I just don't trust most people so anyone who might get the pug could be up to no good.
    I hope it works out.

http://elmira.craigslist.org/zip/934540249.html Here is the ad I have emailed him back on seeing when I can get him he said he was still available I will update when he emails me again!!

awwww, he looks like a typical big lug of a happy pug. I sure hope it works out.

ZoeZoesmom is offline Village Royalty

I think you met my neighbor at Pugs in the Park who has her senior rescue Rufus, I know she has been looking to add another pug to her family so keep me posted.

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

~Maya Angelou

@}-;-Dawn, Momma to Diesel my Pug love and Sicily the tiny Chihuahua ...my loves
    Missing my big boy...^Tuxedo^, Mommy's Landseer and my heart ^Zoe ^my first Pug❤️
    Gizmo my purr-baby, ^Dega^ , my furry angel watching over me from The Rainbow Bridge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast