How jealous is are your pugs???
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How jealous is are your pugs???

T'spugs is offline Village Royalty

Default How jealous is are your pugs???

All our furkids get barky or fussy when Doug hugs me...... Every time! MaeCee "grumbles" and the rest woo woo or bark. Anyone else's do that???
    T, Archie, Tallulah, Mavis, and Mr. Wilson the Golden Retriver. Missing Yoda, Wickett and Blizken, MaeCee Jo Boxer, and Mary~Kate, together at the Rainbow Bridge.

Otto's momma is offline Village Admiral

Otto's dad Willis (my daughters pug) is extremely jealous of any man hugging a woman. Its strange, but it just starts barking and attacking. He will attack my son-in-law. But is just fine any other time. He gets that way with my husband and I when we are visiting. She has had him since he was a bitty puppy. Otto on the other hand, doesnt give a hoot at all, at least yet. Not sure what will happen when he is all grown up.

Sunflower42479 is offline Village Admiral

Wednesday and Pugsley don't seem to care but we have a friend with a dog (American Eski/German Spitz)that we would dog sit and he would growl when DH put his arm around me. And then of course there was the humping when I was bending over to tie my shoes... I learned not to do that really fast!
    Erica, Mom to Wednesday and Pugsley!

SairaLV is offline Village Royalty

Sophie gets jealous if we cuddle on the couch. Ken is HERS!! She gets all whiny and then sits on his shoulder so she is right smack in between us.

She loves me, but I am clearly her second choice.

mushusmom is offline Village Admiral

Libby's not. Mushu is. If you call Libby he comes. He has to get between me and anything I'm doing. If I'm reading a book he crawls in between it and me. If I'm listening to my Ipod he climbs under the headset cord. If Libby is on my lap he crawls up higher. If Libby pics a spot to sleep he decides that's the one he wanted. If I give them each a treat he is convinced that the one Libby has is the better one. He'll steal it when she isn't looking so she'll go to his. Then he wants his back. He's not agressive or mean about it but he's such a spoiled brat. I love him so much. Fortunately, my little black diva knows how to put him in his place.
    Meredith, Libby & Mushu

Not Afraid is offline Village Admiral

Thurston doesn't mind if we cuddle - as long as he can weasel his way into the mix.
    "If I were a pediatrician and a mother told me, "it's just too hard making healthy food everyday for my kid, I'm just going to feed Total cereal everyday, it's 100% nutritionally complete," we'd all feel sorry for her kid. I am a vet, and when people tell me "I've found a really good dry food, I think I'...ll feed it everyday for the rest of my pets life," why don't we feel equally sad?" Dr. Karen Becker

GingerSnap is offline Village Smart Cookie

Neither of my boys mind any other human contact, but Sammy gets extraordinarily jealous if I show much interest in another dog. Jackson? Well, Sammy's learned to live with him, but he's also learned that he can boss that young fawn boy around. Other dogs? Really not a fan.
    Ginger
    Mom to Jackson (fawn pug, age 7) and Sammy (black brindle pug/French bulldog, age 9ish or so)

Mom2Roxy is offline Village Governor

Roxy is jealous when she sees I am concentrating on something other than her. Most of the time she gets jealous of the computer. She will sit and whine at me
    Renae

smoochieface is offline Village Royalty

Nope, no jealousy here, UNLESS of course Karl is trying to feed me a carrot or something. Then all heck breaks loose.
    the smoochieface crew

Donnag is offline Village Royalty

Vivian used to have a fit when my husband would kiss me, she wanted in on the action, now she could careless she has Rupert to bug her.
    Edited to say Rupert is terribly jealous of Vivian, even thought he loves her to pieces, if she is on my lap he has to squeeze in between her and I to get as close to me as possible.
    Last edited by Donnag; 02-26-2009 at 09:33 AM.
    Donna, Vivian and Stewie..... Rupert forever in my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast