What time of the day does YOUR PUG wake up....when do they go to sleep - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What time of the day does YOUR PUG wake up....when do they go to sleep

Pogi Cintron is offline Village Puppy

pogi sleeps around 12 midnight,2 a.m is the latest,maybe because im still up that time...but he wakes up as soon as i wake up too which is kinda late..like around 9 or 10 am.If i decide to just lay in bed,he will not get up but just stare at me.

pugspicious is offline Village Puppy

Kingsly doesn't care...he'll arise whenever and sleep whenever and wherever. Quinton seems to think that 6:30 am is the time to wake mommy up. That's a bit early for me on the weekends, but as long as he lets me nap later:)

crazydaisy is offline Village Puppy

Im so happy after only 3 nights home and only just over 8 weeks old, Daisy goes all night without wanting to go outside. But she wakes up 6:30-7am most days. I love cloudy days, I can get an extra 15 min or so of sleep. She hears so much as a little cough and her reminder whine kicks in to let her out.

newpugmomma is offline Village Governor

Rebbie's previous owner woke up every morning at 5 am. So, for the longest time, he woke up and me up at 5. Now, he knows that momma likes to hit the snooze button 4, 5 maybe 6 times so he doesn't really stir or try to wake me up until i am officially out of bed. :)

Wally 'n' Leto is offline Pugzu Guru

Wally and Leto go to sleep around 9 or so on the sofa, and get up at 11 for tinkles and go up to bed then. Wally wakes up at 7:30 and insists that it's time to play. Leto would sleep till 10 if we let him; he's another pug that needs to be carried down the stairs and out.
    Heather, Mommy to skinkid Toby and furkids Sir Wally of Pugzu and Duke Leto Prancypants the Fragrant.

Also Mom to Just Dakota the Canadian X and Auntie to Radar the Paint; Seed Shoveler Extraordinaire to rescue budgies Spud, Minty, and Wendy.

Main squeeze of high school sweetie Scot.

CSollers is offline Village Sugar Daddy

I am a very restless sleeper. Every time I move Sugar Ray wakes up and is ready for breakfast. Usually I can get him to settle back down, but if he wakes Minni up, that's the end of it.

cookie_monster is offline Village Mayor

The same time as me usally 12 - 8

Lillie_mom is offline Village Puppy

Lillie goes to her crate same time I go.to bed 21:30 but.she still wakes up once for potty break...
    .at 6 o clock.she wakes up.super happy and very hungry :)

mick66 is offline Village Mayor

Lily Rose officially goes to bed at about 11pm with me, but she's most likely got at least an hours sleep in by that time. Then I get up at 5 and get her up and take her out before 5:30, but then she's back in bed until I come home for lunch at noon and force her out of bed again. She is not a morning dog. She never wakes up all full of energy and happy to greet the new day. Sometimes it almost requires a bulldozer to get her out of bed.

tiger momo is offline Village Governor

Pooey Louey will go to bed as early as 8 as he sleeps in my sons room and sometimes hes still asleep in his room gone 11 in the morning and will come down for his brekkie after that he so lazy,
    Elmo sleeps with me so he goes to bed when i do anytime from 10 onwards and he will wake anytime from 4-5 for brekkie then go back to bed for cuddles until 7

Shelley.....Owned by Elmo and Louey the pin striped duo, Monty the Dobermann, Caz the Boxer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast