How loud are there snoring?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: How loud are there snoring?

nir
    nir is offline Village Puppy

Default How loud are there snoring?

How loud are they exactly? If i put him in the next room (which is right next to my room), will i still be able to hear him snore? I am a very light sleeper so if the snoring is a bit loud then that might be a problem.

AmyR is offline Village Ninja Pug

It depends on the pug :) Mine snores sometimes but not very loudly. He can sleep completely silently though. Some pugs are really really loud snorers though.
    Amy
    ~ Will's mum and servant!
    And now mummy to puppy Charlie too! Who said pugs are addictive?! :)

Snifter is offline Moderator/Village Merchant

What Amy said

Bella, mummy to Snifter and Toddy!

http://avrilmunson.wordpress.com

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Nina_W is offline Village Story Teller

Quote Originally Posted by AmyR View Post
    It depends on the pug :) Mine snores sometimes but not very loudly. He can sleep completely silently though. Some pugs are really really loud snorers though.
    Ditto

Mine rarely snores, and then it's usually because she's laying funny. Kira, the little sausage dog mix, can out-snore her spectacularly when she's laying on her back, paws in the air.

It's never really, really loud. Most humans manage to make more noise :)

LilyFayre is offline Village Tea Pug

No Xanthe doesn't snore at all unless she's laying with her head in an odd position either. She sleeps in my bed with me at night and I never hear a sound from her - don't know if I snore though........

lostsoul60 is offline Village Mayor

I think Raziel is a loud snorer and I can hear him snore a little when I sleep, he sleeps in the room next to mine also but it's not loud enough to bother me personally, I almost have to pay special attention to listen if he's snoring to actually hear it but that could possibly bother you or you could get a dog louder then mine so yea, it depend.
    Proud adoptive mother of:
    -Shinnok: female black pug/beagle deceased (30 july 2015) forever in my heart <3
    -Lilith: female white Poodle/Shih-tzu Healthy and happy :)
    -Raziel: male fawn pug healthy and naughty but fully loved :)
    -Loki the cat: Male mixed unknown breeds as evil as a cat can be :3

nir
    nir is offline Village Puppy

The ones who do snore, will the be loud enough to be able to be heard from a room next door? I live in a 1 bedroom apt so my living room is next to me which is where he might sleep at night if he snores. This is actually a bit of a concern lol. I just suck at sleeping so if its really loud then it can be a concern.

Snifter is offline Moderator/Village Merchant

I'd be very surprised if you could hear the snoring from a next door room. I never hear mine. They are downstairs but doors are left open.

Bella, mummy to Snifter and Toddy!

http://avrilmunson.wordpress.com

Annabellam is offline Village Mayor

I really do not think it can be that bad from the next room unless something else isn't right like the dog has allergies or obesity issues. I know for a fact that some breeds are more prone to snoring and pugs are in that list. However unless you are in the same room i do not think it can be that much of a serious issue. At least it hasn't bothered me that much.

Nina_W is offline Village Story Teller

Quote Originally Posted by nir View Post
    The ones who do snore, will the be loud enough to be able to be heard from a room next door? I live in a 1 bedroom apt so my living room is next to me which is where he might sleep at night if he snores. This is actually a bit of a concern lol. I just suck at sleeping so if its really loud then it can be a concern.
    You might also, despite yourself, find the sound soothing. My first pug, Zakkie, was quite a loud snorer, especially the last two or so years of his life. I could often hear him at night. But that would comfort me, he's alive and nearby, all is well, and I slept better for the sound.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast