Hey pug lovers, CFPR has a little girl, named Lily,who is in need of Knee surgery (4th one) It is going to be a pricey one this time. About $3000-$4000 If anyone can donate a few dollars to help Lily get her surgery done, she would be most appreciative.Please go to our website and donate through paypal and note that it is for Lily. OR you may send a check to our Po BOX ....You can read her story on our website. thank you so much in advance.
Her infection is actually MRCA!! yes... can you believe it?
SO this little girl since last May in has had:
1) a baby ( a bug who actually passed because of a serious cleft pallet)
2) spay and dislocated hip surgery (FHO)
3) initial patella surgery --tore the stitches out because of the odd gait from the FHO surgery
4)surgery to repair and put stronger stitches in
5) developed infection from the stitches these were replaced once again after infection was cleaned up
6) new surgery on Mon 20th to take all the stitches out and hopefully clean up the infected area. close her up and wait until the infection is gone
7) open her back up and repair her petella one more time Hopefully correct this time!
All that said.. this little girl is just the sweetest and most loving thing in the world.
wendi ... mom to: charlotte,chesney,bonez,jasper and chester my angel boy chino waiting patiently at the bridge