I hope no one here hates me, update on Sweety..........
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By taffiecandy
  • 7 Post By Cheryl7777

Thread: I hope no one here hates me, update on Sweety..........

taffiecandy is online now Village Governor

Default I hope no one here hates me, update on Sweety..........

I called my friend at Boston Terrier Rescue and told her about the poor dog. She called her friend and Sweety is now at the vet to be checked out and get spayed. I decided not to take her because my dogs keep me busy and with her just coming from a puppy mill, she could be stressed just by being here.I want what is best for her and don't think having to fight for affection among my three would be best for her.She deserves to have a mom of her very own and not have to compete with other dogs.
    Fla. Pugs likes this.

Cheryl7777 is offline Village Admiral

Why would any one hate you for making a sensible decision not only for that dog but for your own as well. If more people put a little more thought into what they were doing when they take on a new pet, there would be a lot less homeless animals suffering. I think you made the right decision. People that have the time and resources to rescue and foster are wonderful. They make this crazy world a little more sane and save so many little lost souls. How ever, not everyone is in a position to do that, and wise is the person who recognizes and admits that they are not able to. Good for you.

+ Reply to Thread