Any PV'ers heard of Butch dog food? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any PV'ers heard of Butch dog food?

PhoebesMommy is offline Village VP

Quote Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post

Nature's Variety, Wellness, Orijen, Acana, Solid Gold, Evo, Wellness Core. Those are more good foods for you to look into. Always try calling the company when looking for places that carry it, the websites don't often get updated as soon as a new retailer or supplier gets added.
    I feed my two Natures Variety, the Prairie kind. Its the only thing Phoebe will eat, and with Stewie my rescue Its already starting to clear his eyes up. They were very cloudy and goopy with I picked him up last weekend, and now they arent as cloudy or near as goopy. Not sure if its the food or the fact that hes actually living inside....im actually leaning toward both.
    Becky...Owned by one spoiled Puglet....Phoebe!!

Phoenix meet up: www.meetup.com/phoenixpug

Denika is offline Village Governor

After a bunch of research and advice on here, we have started changing Liberty on Orijen. So far she's doing great with the switch, but we're still feeding her about 25% of the old stuff so her tummy won't get upset. Plus, I'm giving her pumpkin too.
    Denika-Mommy to JAMIE, a two-legger, JASMINE, our new two legger, LIBERTY (Pug), JUSTICE (Pug), our foster failure SPARKY (Pug)
    Friend Request Us On Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...is?ref=profile
    Read about God Blessing Us and Our Son
    http://www.cleftadvocate.org/ff0404Jamie.html

Stazz is offline Village Admiral

Thank you all soooo mcuh for all your input - Yoda and I thank you profusely

Rosiepug - the Royal Canin will be the most readily available for me, and they sell the Butch at my supermarket, so that's also easily available. I will switch to the Royal Canin if I can't find any of these other ones. I love the sounds of Ziwi Peak and Innovo, but never heard of it before, so we'll see what I can find in this darn desert !
    Stace
    Mom to Yoda & Leia

xxx

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

buttmonki is offline New to the Village

SmileZiwiPeak Dubai Stockist

Just to let you know you can get ZiwiPeak from the veterinary hospital at Nad Al Shiba in Dubai.

Directions can be found on their website:

Nad Al Shiba - Veterinary Hospital

Alternatively just google search for Nad Al Shiba vet.

Hope this helps

Stazz is offline Village Admiral

Oh that is fantastic ! Thank you sooooo much. I'll give them a call ! YIPPPPEEEEEE ! Thanks so much. Where in Dubai do you live? never thought I'd have a fellow Dubai person on here hehe.
    Stace
    Mom to Yoda & Leia

xxx

Pugsy is offline New to the Village

Just been searching around and it seems that there are a few suppliers of all the needed products in Dubai now. Butch is Available in Spinneys and Choihtram. ZiwiPeak at different veterinarians + some of the websites as well. Royal Canin you can get almost anywhere. Petshops, webshops and vets. DubaiPetFood.com and Dubai Dog, Cat, Pet Store and Sitting and Training | Dog Day Care Facility - Homely Petz both stock all three brands and the first company delivers for free

Best regards
    Pugsy

viveknv is offline New to the Village

you should check out pet shop dubai for the best deals and offers for your beautiful puglets....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12