Why and How I Feed Raw - updated July, 2010 (includes Breakfast Slop recipe) - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Why and How I Feed Raw - updated July, 2010 (includes Breakfast Slop recipe)

Metal_Monkey is offline Village Mayor

Although this is an "old" thread, it's always actual and helpful.
    Bessie is now 10 months old and has been feeding only premium grain free kibble since she had her first solid food. She is a black pug and her coat is shiny and glossy, her stool is exemplary and she has no health issues so far-BUT... two months ago I've noticed her scooting for the first time. We went to the vet and got her anal sacs emptied-only to repeat it again after just 3 weeks! Just today, she started scooting again, and it's been only a month since that last time.
    Since she is completely healthy and shows no other signs or symptoms of any disease or condition, I've decided to try feeding her raw, and this post was extremely helpful-so as your responses and personal experiences (or should I say testimonies) with your dogs and benefits of feeding raw at first hand.
    I really hope the diet change will help my little girl

Micheled is offline New to the Village

I just started raw. My 8 yr old has digestive issues. My holistic vet has him on Stella and chewy rabbit to get everything back to normal. The issue now is he gets the good up his nose. He almost choked to death on kibble in Aug, so I started a cooked diet. He has iBS so he got switched to raw. Any suggestions on feeding to prevent this? My other pug eats it fine! I've had pugs for 27 years and never had this! I went spreading it out, giving it whole, now I'm putting little pieces all over a plate, but this makes him eat it faster:(

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567