Very Similar? Costco's Nature's Domain-Salmon & Sweet Potato & TOTW Pacific Stream.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Very Similar? Costco's Nature's Domain-Salmon & Sweet Potato & TOTW Pacific Stream.

sugarskullz is offline Village Adornista & SugarSkull Junkie

Default Very Similar? Costco's Nature's Domain-Salmon & Sweet Potato & TOTW Pacific Stream.

Has anyone tried this?
    So I have been reading up on other forums and such that Costco has their own brand called Nature's Domain-Grain Free Salmon & Sweet Potato which is basically the same as TOTW-Pacific Stream as both are made by Diamond mfg. but Costco has it under their brand of Kirkland.
    I just bought a bag, but haven't tried it yet. I have read really good reviews on it and the claims are it is comparable to TOTW-Pacific Stream.
    Also the cost difference is huge. A 35lb bag was 36 bucks and change! They say that it is sold in Costco Canada, but could not find it in the lower mainland of BC, so I crossed the border and found it in Bellingham.
    Will certainly let everyone know how Ozzy and his darkening skin issue, does on it. Being grain free, I can't see it being worse than the kibble I am currently using (high quality, just not grain-free).
    **Patrice - owned by Miss Lola Falana**

shaynapug is offline True Village Royalty

I am feeding it to Ben.....cannot feed it to Stormy as she gets too gasey on it!
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs
    http://www.midmichiganpugclub.com
    Member of PDCA Rescue Committee

sugarskullz is offline Village Adornista & SugarSkull Junkie

Well I sure hope they don't have any gas issues on it.
    Ozzy has gas on what I am feeding him now and if that isn't bad enough, I have to deal with his butt juice leakage too!!
    Maybe this switch to grain free can help him with both of those issues as well as his belly skin darkening.
    **Patrice - owned by Miss Lola Falana**

+ Reply to Thread