• 1 Post By Collipops
  • 1 Post By BGemma
  • 1 Post By AmyR
  • 1 Post By Collipops
  • 2 Post By BGemma

Thread: Natures menu

BGemma is offline Village Puppy

Default Natures menu

I have a a very picky pug and i've always struggled to find something he likes, we've tried lots of different brands in our price range but he either sniffs it and doesn't touch it or eats it one time then never again. The only food we've had success with is a supermarket's own brand which you can imagine isn't the greatest of quality but today we decided to buy a packet of natures menu, it's more than we'd usually spend but i figured it'd be worth it if he likes it and it turns out he does.

So i was just wondering if anybody else feeds their dog natures menu and if it's a good quality food to be feeding him. They have a wide range of food and was also wondering which one is the best to use, he loves the chicken, vegetable and rice packet and we also have the venison and blueberry nuggets defrosting for later.

If it isn't a great food please could you suggest something widely available in the uk in the mid price range, thanks

Collipops is offline Village Mayor

Natures menu is good quality from what I can remember. Could you post the ingredient list for those that don't know the brand? It is only available in the UK I think.
    BGemma likes this.

The venison and blueberry nuggets contain
    Venison (60%), Peas (10%), Swede (10%), Carrots (7%), Apples (5%), Blueberries (4%), Seaweed (1%), Spinach (1%), Yucca Extract, Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Yeast Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate.

and the chicken pouches contain
    Chicken (min 60%), Broth (28%), Brown Rice (min 2%), Peas (min 4%), Carrots (min 4%), Minerals.
    Collipops likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

AmyR is offline Village Ninja Pug

Looks good to me. I'd let Will try it definately. I especially like the nuggets! :)

Will has Wainwrights Grain Free (just another option for a fairly decent food in the UK) :)

But yes I would feed Will Natures Menu
    BGemma likes this.
    Amy
    ~ Will's mum and servant!
    And now mummy to puppy Charlie too! Who said pugs are addictive?! :)

Collipops is offline Village Mayor

Quote Originally Posted by BGemma View Post
    The venison and blueberry nuggets contain
    Venison (60%), Peas (10%), Swede (10%), Carrots (7%), Apples (5%), Blueberries (4%), Seaweed (1%), Spinach (1%), Yucca Extract, Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Yeast Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate.

and the chicken pouches contain
    Chicken (min 60%), Broth (28%), Brown Rice (min 2%), Peas (min 4%), Carrots (min 4%), Minerals.
    Excellent in my opinion. Have you ever read the ingredients list on a tin of Pedigree Chum or on Royal Canin? Full of cheap fillers and grains.
    BGemma likes this.

Ah that's great! I'll be going to buy some more tomorrow then, finally a food he likes that isn't full of rubbish!
    AmyR and Collipops like this.

+ Reply to Thread