Your Dog Gear - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Your Dog Gear

Wonka & Nilla is offline Village Dancing Jitterpug

Our dog stuff is scattered around the house. They have a portion of the closet in our office/spare bedroom for coats and outfits. Leashes and harnesses hang on hooks by the door. Toys and beds are all over the place. I'm nowhere near as organized as Kata's setup!
    Village Moderator

Mom to Miss Jelly Bean "Beanie" Licorice Pug
    Forever in our hearts:
    Miss Nilla Sassafras Pug August 17, 2002 to April 19, 2018
    And my Heart-Dog...
    Wonka the Dancing Pug, CGC, W-FD, W-TFD.
    Februrary 11, 2005 to May 10, 2020. Miss you, sweet boy!

GordonBrunoPugMom is offline Village Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by ayleash View Post
    Alrighty-then!

I just spent an hour reformatting my leash storage... I have 18 "spares" plus 4 retractables (which I confess to using when NO ONE wants to go out, but they are willing to out the front door to the "We HAVE to pee over THAT" zone in the yard near the street). This allows me to keep the three I regularly grab in the "by the front door" space.

I don't think I can go to confessional here about dog COLLARS, and dog COATS, and dog HARNESSES (which I just got one of brand new for the new girl - after all: she's bigger than the others and the TWO hand-me-ups were not enough when I saw the offer of a RED one in her size!)

Also "by the door" are a few baseball caps, two headlamps, 4 hand-carry flashlights, 4 reflecting collars plus one which lights up (and is the one I really use).... and poop bags, car keys, house keys, shed key, and coins from my pockets. And WAIT: of course: two semi-pocketable plastic containers of kibble!

Sigh.

There's still a bucketful (and more) of "Training tools" to be addressed (clickers, treat pouches - one really needs to be tossed), collar tabs for when we do agility classes, etc), but if I start shifting those around everyone (all three dogs) will wake up and get all excited... so I am going to take a break myself!
    I read this and realize I got more stuff . We keep items in the car including a dog emergency kit and extra 2 sets of leashes , bowls etc. Two slip one leashes I always got in my handbag . Poop bags in all my coats and most of my jean pockets ( they get washed with them lol) . And there is my husbands stach the night lights etc .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GordonBrunoPugMom is offline Village Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by Wonka & Nilla View Post
    Our dog stuff is scattered around the house. They have a portion of the closet in our office/spare bedroom for coats and outfits. Leashes and harnesses hang on hooks by the door. Toys and beds are all over the place. I'm nowhere near as organized as Kata's setup!
    Oh I realized I got Bruno’s Therapy Dog items , and the kids give away toys in my office .
    Organized ? Not really just living in a tiny house now .
    I bet someone else post and I realize I GOT MORE STUFF ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12