Small packages?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Russ

Thread: Small packages?

Russ is offline Village Royalty
    Northern Virginia-Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

Default Small packages?

Tilly got tired with her food and with her also being a bit ill lately I've switched her food - she loves the new food - I tried the brand based on reviews and then finding it in small 2-3 meal packages. The few pages I looked at on your site list 2 pound as the smallest size. Since this is a recent change it's not too late for me to try out a different new food but 2 pounds seems a lot to trial a taste test with.

honestkitchen is offline Village Mayor

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Tilly got tired with her food and with her also being a bit ill lately I've switched her food - she loves the new food - I tried the brand based on reviews and then finding it in small 2-3 meal packages. The few pages I looked at on your site list 2 pound as the smallest size. Since this is a recent change it's not too late for me to try out a different new food but 2 pounds seems a lot to trial a taste test with.
    Hi Russ! Actually we offer 1 oz samples of all our diets. That size is usually listed 2nd to the bottom and is $1. Check it out here. You can also email [email protected] and we can send you a sample of the diet you are interested in. Let me know if you have any questions or problems!

Russ is offline Village Royalty
    Northern Virginia-Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

Thanks for this. I must have missed the samples!
    honestkitchen likes this.