Full Page Advertising

Thread: Full Page Advertising

tall grass pugs is offline Village Orb Weaver Advocate

Default Full Page Advertising

In the last five minutes, I have been treated to three full page advs from your company. They are hard to get rid of, and burn bits of Hughes Net bandwidth. I have never put a total ban on advertising on my computer, and remain sure that you have a lovely product----but three full page advs in five minuts is just not going to put your kibble in my shopping basket. Quite the opposite. Please rethink your presentations.

honestkitchen is offline Village Mayor

Quote Originally Posted by tall grass pugs View Post
    In the last five minutes, I have been treated to three full page advs from your company. They are hard to get rid of, and burn bits of Hughes Net bandwidth. I have never put a total ban on advertising on my computer, and remain sure that you have a lovely product----but three full page advs in five minuts is just not going to put your kibble in my shopping basket. Quite the opposite. Please rethink your presentations.
    Hi there,

We’re sorry for the influx of ads you saw from us and know that it’s not our intention to bombard anyone with advertisements. Can you provide us with more details on what you’re seeing so we can investigate and ensure it doesn’t happen again?

Thank you,

Honest Kitchen Team

dlogan is offline New to the Village

Quote Originally Posted by tall grass pugs View Post
    Hi Tall Grass,

I work with PetGuide and help manage the ads on the site and work with HK and we haven't set up any full page ads together, so it's definitely not a direct/intentional unit!

Can you send me a screencap of this if you see it again so I can send to our folks in tech and have them determine what is causing this? Also, if you can let me know what browser you use (mobile? desktop? chrome? IE?), where on the site they are appearing, I can get them to find out if maybe an ad unit got into some catnip and has gone haywire, or if it might be caused by something else!

Send to dlogan @ verticalscope.com (just delete the spaces before and after the @) please and thank you!

- Dennis