Canned Food Gets a Cupgrade!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By honestkitchen

Thread: Canned Food Gets a Cupgrade!

honestkitchen is offline Village Mayor

Default Canned Food Gets a Cupgrade!

Canned food gets a cupgrade with The Honest Kitchen’s new single serve cups!

100% human grade

Free of BPA and preservatives

Made with healthy whole foods

Makes 12oz of food—same as a can!

Includes our best-selling Embark, Love and Force recipes

Click here to discover more about our canned food alternative and to find out which independent reseller has them near you!
    Wonka & Nilla likes this.

Jenb is offline Village Mayor

Hi, I just found out that honest kitchen products are sold in stores nearby, but there so many options to choose from. Can you recommend one for a 6 month old pug that is a super picky eater with possible digestive problems. I don't mind adding my own meat if that kind would be the tastiest. She also has itchy ears and skin.
    Can I rotate between the different kinds of honest kitchen flavors every couple days without upsetting her belly, or do I have to gradually introduce a new flavor like you would kibble. My puppy will only eat one kind of food for a couple days then won't touch it. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Last edited by Jenb; 04-21-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Wonka & Nilla is offline Village Dancing Jitterpug

These cups look like they would be perfect for us when we're camping! Great idea.
    Village Moderator

Mom to Miss Jelly Bean "Beanie" Licorice Pug
    Forever in our hearts:
    Miss Nilla Sassafras Pug August 17, 2002 to April 19, 2018
    And my Heart-Dog...
    Wonka the Dancing Pug, CGC, W-FD, W-TFD.
    Februrary 11, 2005 to May 10, 2020. Miss you, sweet boy!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

honestkitchen is offline Village Mayor

Quote Originally Posted by Jenb View Post
    Hi, I just found out that honest kitchen products are sold in stores nearby, but there so many options to choose from. Can you recommend one for a 6 month old pug that is a super picky eater with possible digestive problems. I don't mind adding my own meat if that kind would be the tastiest. She also has itchy ears and skin.
    Can I rotate between the different kinds of honest kitchen flavors every couple days without upsetting her belly, or do I have to gradually introduce a new flavor like you would kibble. My puppy will only eat one kind of food for a couple days then won't touch it. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Hi there! We have 6 recipes that are appropriate: Love (beef), Brave (fish), Spruce (duck), Thrive (chicken), Embark (turkey) & Revel (chicken). Since she has itchy skin and ears I would suggest starting with Brave or Embark. =) It is perfectly fine to rotate between diets, this is a great to keep the interested in the food! Most dogs make the switch without any GI problems, but if you have a sensitive dog you can mix the diets together for a day or two.