HOW-TO: Post Photos in PugVillage - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: HOW-TO: Post Photos in PugVillage

Quote Originally Posted by rwease View Post
    So Karl, this is just a question, is there not a why to add an attachment thingy so we can just load it up here?
    Yes please! Is this possible?? Many sites I am a member of allow you to upload directly off your drive into posts.

Snifter is offline Moderator/Village Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Yes please! Is this possible?? Many sites I am a member of allow you to upload directly off your drive into posts.
    I don't know enough about this type of thing but PV is a very busy and (I imagine) resource hungry site. If it was effectively having to host photos as well, because we could upload them direct, I suppose it could be too much to handle.

I'm sure Karl can elaborate.

Bella, mummy to Snifter and Toddy!

http://avrilmunson.wordpress.com

Judy Shimoda is offline Village Merchant

thanks karl, i haven't been on lately due to losing my web pictures. hopefully with these instructions i can figure it out

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Judy Shimoda is offline Village Merchant

Yes, the instructiona are easy but when I follow them and then type in the 6 million numbers off photobucket or my favcebook page all that happens is the dreaded red x shows up in a box. I am aggravated as I have some great pug shots. It's a bummer- Yoshi has a new hat I want to show off

silverlady is offline Village Admiral

a feeeeeble heeeeelp

mac help please.
    I have spent toooooo long tryng to work out where properties are.. and can't work it out. therefore can't paste the link....
    i want to upload maybe direct from iphoto - possible?
    I am exhausted from trying to work it out, tried shutterfly, photobucket mj's link the lot.

mac users please please !!!!!
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do." - John Ruskin

MuShu Mom is offline Village Royalty

Help Karl! I would like to know how to attach photos to a thread from pics I have on my desktop. I tried entering the IMG_3803.JPG next to the http thingy after clicking onto the insert picture icon and it seemed to work because I saw a picture icon appear next to my message. But when I submitted it, the pictures weren't there. What did I do wrong? Thanks for any help you can give.

Snifter is offline Moderator/Village Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by MuShu Mom View Post
    Help Karl! I would like to know how to attach photos to a thread from pics I have on my desktop. I tried entering the IMG_3803.JPG next to the http thingy after clicking onto the insert picture icon and it seemed to work because I saw a picture icon appear next to my message. But when I submitted it, the pictures weren't there. What did I do wrong? Thanks for any help you can give.
    I believe you have to use a photo hosting site. The only exceptions that I am aware of are for avatars and signature pics.

If you have any more specific queries could you start a thread in the Questions and Comments forum or the Helpdesk as we can more easily see it in those places. Thanks.

Bella, mummy to Snifter and Toddy!

http://avrilmunson.wordpress.com

Default The Boys

http://giftsofdawn.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/Family_174.349165432_std.jpg
    hope this works pugs rule it Louie on the left Frank to the right

pugsro is offline Village Puppy

Hey, I don't know if this is the right thread for this question but here it goes: I'm new to Pug Vilage and I can't seem to find the photo gallery. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Khristine
    Khristine, mom to 6 months old fawn pug Daisy & 4 months old black pug Nikos and future wife to Sergiu.

"The more people I met, the more I love my PUGS."

Daisy & Nikos Blog

Photo Gallery

PrincessMugs7 is offline Village Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by pugsro View Post
    Hey, I don't know if this is the right thread for this question but here it goes: I'm new to Pug Vilage and I can't seem to find the photo gallery. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Khristine
    Photo gallery isn't around anymore - we really just use a site like photobucket.com to post pictures in threads - most people note in the thread title that there are pictures included - but the Pug Life section is where most of us post pictures!
    I love my D'Arcy and Morgan!
    xoxo
    Megan *Space Cadet*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast