HELP!!! In desperate (Seriously) Search of the Westland Giftware Pug-Nacious Figurines! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: HELP!!! In desperate (Seriously) Search of the Westland Giftware Pug-Nacious Figurines!

The Pom Pom Girl is offline New to the Village

I didn't realize that my name isn't shown, my name is Stephanie as well! Yes, there are quite a few, and it's taken me about 3 years now to be this close to having them all. Why Westland Giftware retired them in 2010 is beyond me!
    puglover22 likes this.

shaynapug is offline True Village Royalty

I have the angel, devil, birthday, cowboy, superman,knight,and pirate. Not for sale either!
    puglover22 likes this.
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs
    http://www.midmichiganpugclub.com
    Chairperson of PDCA Rescue Committee

datpug is offline New to the Village

Default Pug-Nacious figurines for sale

Quote Originally Posted by The Pom Pom Girl View Post
    Hi there! I'm so excited to have found this group!!! I've always said, you will never find a bad Pug person. :-) I am a Pug Mom to the owner of my heart, a ten year-old Fawn Pug named Bella Latte. She entered our lives and took over our hearts at 8 weeks old, and will be turning 11 on October 2nd! I'm also owned by a Boston Terrier, Bruno Pompadapolous, whom I rescued when he was 16 weeks old. He will be 6 on May 10th! My husband has been in the Army for 14 years, and I own a company.
    I LOVE talking Pug 24/7! I also, about a year ago, became obsessed collecting, (Or attempting to!) the Pug-nacious Figurines by Westland Giftware. I currently have 20, out of the approx. 72 they made. I spend hours, days, weeks, and even MONTHS trying to find them! My amazingly patient and understanding husband will take me on a 3-4 hour one-way road trip searching stores for them! eBay, Amazon, over 100 websites, to no avail. And I'm willing to pay big, BIG dollars to anyone who may have doubles, or may be looking to downsize. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! When I have found one, I feel like I've won the lottery, I've got it that bad! Thank you all SO much, again, I really appreciate any and all help and information you may have to share, and I look forward to posting so much more as we go!!!
    My email address is [email protected] if anyone wants to contact me privately. I do have lists made of the ones I have and the ones I'm missing if anyone would like them. PLEASE if you have even one to sell, if it isn't one that I don't already have, PLEASE email me!!! Thank you all so much in advance! Sending lots of love and Puggy kisses to you all!  ~Stephanie
    Not sure how many you have found of the pug-nacious figurines but I have been a pug owner/lover for over 25 years and I have collected TONS of pug stuff. My husband recently lost his job and while searching on ebay, noticed the pug-nacious figurines are selling for great prices. I probably only have a few of the boxes since the store I used to buy mine at never kept the original boxes due to storage space. I do have SIXTEEN (16) figurines that I would be willing to sell if you are still looking to purchase. I'm likely going to list on ebay in the next few days unless someone on here needs them. (Datpug)

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

The Pom Pom Girl is offline New to the Village

Good evening Everyone! I truly hope that you all are doing Pug-Tastick!
    So I am happy and over the moon! Recently I have been contacted by a few Pug lovers, in here, who took the time and made the effort to write to me! As of 9/2/2015, I am still very much searching for any and all Pug-Nacious Figurines! And if you have any that you want to sell on eBay, let me know, and I will have our group keep an eye out!
    Ok, I didn't intend to write a novel here! Please contact me if you have any and all Pug-Nacious that you are willing to sell, I really would appreciate the help! So yes, even though it's been a year since my original post, it is 9/2/2015, and I'm still so very interested, and am so very grateful to the ones who have contacted me! I can be reached at [email protected]
    Or [email protected]

And again, TY TY TY, I absolutely love these figurines! And I'm so close and I think that's why it's getting harder to find the ones I need. And for the record, this is written on 9/2/2015. I look forward to hearing from you very soon!
    Last edited by The Pom Pom Girl; 09-02-2015 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Misspelling
    Stephanie, Pug, Boston, and Puggle Mom

datpug is offline New to the Village

I have 17 (seventeen) of the Pugnacious figurines in my personal collection. Due to health reasons, I have had to quit working and therefore I am now faced with selling my collectibles in a downsizing manner to help pay for medical expenses. I plan to start listing a couple at a time on ebay, beginning this week. I have only been able to locate one of the boxes (I should have more, just don't know where they are in the garage.....AKA war zone) so I will list Punk Pug with box and also plan to list Power Pug. Starting bid will be $75 and include free shipping. Hopefully my loss will add to your collection.

Puglover123 is offline New to the Village

Default Selling a few pugnacious pugs...

Hi - my name is Mary and I'm selling my collection. I have Lady Pug, Pug in a Pod, Gondolier pug, million dollar pug, picnic pug, prima pugerina. Please comment here if you need those ones for your collection!
    Thanks!

Puglover123 is offline New to the Village

Hello - I just sold my punk rock pug today for $200, it's worth much more than $75 - especially with you being out of work right now. good luck!
    puglover22 likes this.

puglover22 is offline Village Royalty

Holy Cow!

Stephanie, pugmom to Louie Livewire, born 3/15/06
    and my 3 angels waiting at the bridge....
    the very special Junior, my pug angel who is doing agility at the rainbow bridge 11/22/91 - 3/13/06
    the very special Danny, my first dog, a Dandie Dinmont Terrier 4/5/70 - 2/10/84
    the very special Paddy, the pug who was loved around the world, who my family had the pleasure and honor of loving for the last 3 years and 5 months 5/1/98 - 8/6/14

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12