HELP!!! In desperate (Seriously) Search of the Westland Giftware Pug-Nacious Figurines!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: HELP!!! In desperate (Seriously) Search of the Westland Giftware Pug-Nacious Figurines!

The Pom Pom Girl is offline New to the Village

Question HELP!!! In desperate (Seriously) Search of the Westland Giftware Pug-Nacious Figurines!

Hi there! I'm so excited to have found this group!!! I've always said, you will never find a bad Pug person. :-) I am a Pug Mom to the owner of my heart, a ten year-old Fawn Pug named Bella Latte. She entered our lives and took over our hearts at 8 weeks old, and will be turning 11 on October 2nd! I'm also owned by a Boston Terrier, Bruno Pompadapolous, whom I rescued when he was 16 weeks old. He will be 6 on May 10th! My husband has been in the Army for 14 years, and I own a company.
    I LOVE talking Pug 24/7! I also, about a year ago, became obsessed collecting, (Or attempting to!) the Pug-nacious Figurines by Westland Giftware. I currently have 20, out of the approx. 72 they made. I spend hours, days, weeks, and even MONTHS trying to find them! My amazingly patient and understanding husband will take me on a 3-4 hour one-way road trip searching stores for them! eBay, Amazon, over 100 websites, to no avail. And I'm willing to pay big, BIG dollars to anyone who may have doubles, or may be looking to downsize. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! When I have found one, I feel like I've won the lottery, I've got it that bad! Thank you all SO much, again, I really appreciate any and all help and information you may have to share, and I look forward to posting so much more as we go!!!
    My email address is [email protected] if anyone wants to contact me privately. I do have lists made of the ones I have and the ones I'm missing if anyone would like them. PLEASE if you have even one to sell, if it isn't one that I don't already have, PLEASE email me!!! Thank you all so much in advance! Sending lots of love and Puggy kisses to you all! 💖😊💗 ~Stephanie
    puglover22 likes this.

Tinker's mom is offline Village Royalty

Hello & to the village! Glad to have you aboard! Can you post pics of some of your collection and of course your girl.
    Jackie,Mom to Robbie & Stacy my human children and Tinker my furkid.

CSollers is offline Village Sugar Daddy

Hi ther, I can't help with your collection. However, you have found the place to talk Pugs 24/7.
    Chris, owned by Minni the diva, and "Sugar" Ray the ever hungry.
    Ray has since crossed the bridge but stays forever in my heart. I love you, Boo Boo. Oscar Wilde Thang has joined the family.
    DH to Ellen , DD to Lindsay and Carrie

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

puglover22 is offline Village Royalty

I've got a couple, the punk rocker pug and the artist pug, but they aren't for sale!

Stephanie, pugmom to Louie Livewire, born 3/15/06
    and my 3 angels waiting at the bridge....
    the very special Junior, my pug angel who is doing agility at the rainbow bridge 11/22/91 - 3/13/06
    the very special Danny, my first dog, a Dandie Dinmont Terrier 4/5/70 - 2/10/84
    the very special Paddy, the pug who was loved around the world, who my family had the pleasure and honor of loving for the last 3 years and 5 months 5/1/98 - 8/6/14

lihuesue is offline Village Senator

Welcome to PV. You will love it here!

I did a search and found this link... You probably have all of these, but it's worth a shot. They are so cute!!

http://www.thefind.com/gifts/info-dog-pugnacious-figurine#page=1&settings[search.pagesize.multiplier]=2&local=0

Pug figurine - TheFind

Here's a few more:

Pug Dog Figurines Gifts | FREE SHIPPING Promotion!

This one has 24 available... (but you probably have all of them...

Pugs @ DogBreed-Gifts.com - Pug dog Figurines, Sculptures

Good luck with your search!

Please post some photos of your furbabies too! PV'ers love photos!!
    Tinker's mom likes this.

Thumbs up Update!

Quote Originally Posted by puglover22 View Post
    I've got a couple, the punk rocker pug and the artist pug, but they aren't for sale!
    Wow, it feels like forever since I've been on here! Well I'm actually here a lot, but haven't posted. All of you are fantastic, and have taught me a thing or two, and that's not easy to do, since I live, eat, sleep my fur kids!
    So, a little update. I started working with Rescues again last year. Made pawsitive changes for many, including us! We learned that there was a Puppy Mill being run in Hilton Head. That they had a constant flow of different breeds for people that vacationed in that area. Unexpectently, there was a Puggle puppy that instantly came running to me. Her markings are incredible! Her loving heart unconditional. So now I'm happy to say that Bella Latte, my Pug, will be 12 on October, Bruno Pompadapolos, my Boston Terrier turned 8 on May 10th, and Bellini Bologna, the Puggle, came home with me on July 4th, one year ago. The Breeders wouldn't give out any information, so we celebrate Bellini's birthday on the Fourth of July!
    As far as the Pugnacious Figurines, I AM SO CLOSE TO HAVING THE COMPLETE COLLECTION!!! I still love those silly figurine, even now more so! I am in need of only 11 more! And to the Stephanie up above, if you ever decide to seller The Painterly Pug, please let me know! 😀 thank you to everyone who post, I've really learned some very impo
    puglover22 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by puglover22 View Post
    Wow, it feels like forever since I've been on here! Well I'm actually here a lot, but haven't posted. All of you are fantastic, and have taught me a thing or two, and that's not easy to do, since I live, eat, sleep my fur kids!
    So, a little update. I started working with Rescues again last year. Made pawsitive changes for many, including us! We learned that there was a Puppy Mill being run in Hilton Head. That they had a constant flow of different breeds for people that vacationed in that area. Unexpectently, there was a Puggle puppy that instantly came running to me. Her markings are incredible! Her loving heart unconditional. So now I'm happy to say that Bella Latte, my Pug, will be 12 on October, Bruno Pompadapolos, my Boston Terrier turned 8 on May 10th, and Bellini Bologna, the Puggle, came home with me on July 4th, one year ago. The Breeders wouldn't give out any information, so we celebrate Bellini's birthday on the Fourth of July!
    As far as the Pugnacious Figurines, I AM SO CLOSE TO HAVING THE COMPLETE COLLECTION!!! I still love those silly figurine, even now more so! I am in need of only 11 more! And to the Stephanie up above, if you ever decide to seller The Painterly Pug, please let me know! thank you to everyone who post, I've really learned some very important life changing lessons that I can't repay you for, but if I could I would!❤️
    Tinker's mom likes this.

how many are in the complete collection? must be a lot if you "only" need 11 more?

the very special Junior, my pug angel who is doing agility at the rainbow bridge 11/22/91 - 3/13/06
    the very special Paddy, the pug who was loved around the world, who my family had the pleasure and honor of loving for the last 3 years and 5 months 5/1/98 - 8/6/14

Hi Stephanie (Great name BTW!) Here's the website that I use as a reference for the Pug-Nacious Pug Figurines. Thank you so much for asking!

Pugnacious ~ Sold Out Not Collectibles from The Collector's Addition
    puglover22 likes this.

OMG I had no idea there were that many! I love the palm reading pug!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast