Greetings from Charlotte Pugdog!! :-) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Greetings from Charlotte Pugdog!! :-)

Lu Ci and Ri Ki is offline Village Ya-Ya

Hello and to PugVillage. So glad you and Char have joined us. Thank you so much for rescuing her. Char is beautiful and quite fashion forward. Love the photos. Please feel free to post lots more - we love photos here. I also love the drawing of Char and her family.
    Charbabypugdog likes this.
    We never touch people so lightly that we don't leave a trace.

Shiloh'sdaddy is offline Village VP

Howdy and
    Charbabypugdog likes this.

Collipops is offline Village Mayor

Welcome! So glad you got her out of that situation. I watch all the selling sites and rescues, I have resolved never to get a dog that doesn't really need me to save it again. I wasn't planning a pug but got one to make my son's dreams come true when I heard of one that needed re-homed. Something wonderfully satisfying about rescuing a dog, I have had two and I always felt the dogs are extra loyal because they remember how bad things were x

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Laurenamyxo is offline Village Governor

She is beautiful!! How anyone could do such a thing breaks my heart. Glad she has a dedicated pug mama now. I am a new mother to a black pug called Lola

CSollers is offline Village Sugar Daddy

Welcome and thanks for taking her in. I guess I should warn you though. Black female Pugs are planning world domination!
    Chris, owned by Minni the diva, and "Sugar" Ray the ever hungry.
    Ray has since crossed the bridge but stays forever in my heart. I love you, Boo Boo. Oscar Wilde Thang has joined the family.
    DH to Ellen , DD to Lindsay and Carrie

ODemPugz is offline Village VP

Awww...she's beautiful! Welcome.

Oscar & Margo is offline Village Mayor

She's so cute. So happy you rescued her. Reading that she was kept in a crate for 10+ hours just rips my heart out.

Charbabypugdog is offline New to the Village

Quote Originally Posted by CSollers View Post
    Welcome and thanks for taking her in. I guess I should warn you though. Black female Pugs are planning world domination!

Thank you everyone for the kind greetings and hellos!

@ CSollers - IT'S TRUE I KNOW!!! CHAR IS A SUPER DUPER MASTERMIND!!!!! I swear when I"m not home she's plotting some master plan!!!!
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki likes this.
    "For pure loyalty there's nothing like a pug". - Robin Williams, R.I.P. (July 21, 1951 – August 11, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar & Margo View Post
    She's so cute. So happy you rescued her. Reading that she was kept in a crate for 10+ hours just rips my heart out.
    Char says woof woof thank you!!

And me too. There are so many pug babies out there that need rescuing...if only I had a giant mansion with a giant backyard then I'd just take them all in and have a pug-baby ranch AKA HEAVEN. And it was very terrible her situation. I understand "crate training", I had to go through some when I first got Char to work on her potty training skills, but leaving a pup in a crate for 10 hours WITH A BLANKET ON TOP??????? The poor babe never saw the light of day! Her puppyhood ripped right from under her. Terrible. It's amazing though, Charlotte is the most loving creature out there. She has no emotional problems like separation anxiety or anything. All she wants to do is love and be loved. And don't we all. IT's amazing too, that looking back on things, Charlotte loves her dog crate now. She has a little princess mat in there, another doggie bowl, extra toys and little ribbons on it. She will happily go in there for an afternoon snooze on her own accord. It's the most reassuring feeling to know that my dog feels safe and trusts that her mom and dad love her and won't abandon her. And now her crate is not a place to be feared but a place she feels safe. In fact she's snoozing in it right now :-)
    "For pure loyalty there's nothing like a pug". - Robin Williams, R.I.P. (July 21, 1951 – August 11, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenamyxo View Post
    She is beautiful!! How anyone could do such a thing breaks my heart. Glad she has a dedicated pug mama now. I am a new mother to a black pug called Lola
    Thank you so much!! And don't she know it! She's so smug it's so funny. She knows she's all that. And Yay! Welcome to the black pug mom club!! How old is Lola?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast