New to Pugvillage
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By LilyFayre

Thread: New to Pugvillage

BJandrey is offline New to the Village

Default New to Pugvillage

i m Jandrey and i m new to puppy world too. i have a dog since a month now, i have some confusions on feeding it. How often i need to feed that because it a smaller one. Around 4 weeks only, i feed the milk and water.

LilyFayre is offline Village Tea Pug

Hi!

The puppy is way too young to have been taken away from the mother. You need to see a vet as soon as you can to get the help you need to ensure you give this puppy the best chance of surviving. The vet will be able to give you full information on feeding, worming and the vaccinations needed to prevent fatal diseases. DO NOT allow this puppy any contact with the ground where any other animals may have been as he isn't old enough to fight infection and hasn't been fully vaccinated yet.

Good luck - and please let us know how you get on!
    Jacqui and BJandrey like this.

Jacqui is offline Village VP

Hello and welcome!

Lilyfayre is right, your puppy is very young to be leaving his litter and mum and you need to be very cautious with his care. That said, with good vet advice, you may be able to nurture him through this time.

Would love for you to keep in touch and know how he does. There's a heap of great advice on this forum; I wish you all the best with your new baby
    Jacqui, mum to 3 human children and 3 furkids - Logie the pug, Luca the flat coat and Oskar the tabby cat

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

gemayer is offline Village Princess Puggy Pants

Welcome but too young to be away from mother see vet asap
    22 years of love at rainbow bridge Gracie and Jon Jon, now joined by Macie my heart pug for 14 years and little Dixie gone too soon.

Tinker's mom is offline Village Royalty

Hello & to the village! I agree with everyone, your pup is way too young to have left the litter. Please see you vet immediately. Glad to have you here!
    Jackie,Mom to Robbie & Stacy my human children and Tinker my furkid.

BJandrey is offline New to the Village

Thank you Lilyfayre and members! Ya Definitely, its always in my mind to take my pup to a vet. tomorrow i ll go i planned. Now, as lilyfayre told i dont allow my pup to go out of my home and i always keep my pup in safe place.

+ Reply to Thread