Help...my pug has a long nose and has no wrinkiles at all.!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Help...my pug has a long nose and has no wrinkiles at all.!!!

GreySama is offline Village Puppy

Default My Pug is actually a Jug....Your thoughts

[IMG]Maya.jpeg[/IMG]

She's 7months old now.....for a moment I was worried about her not being a pure breed....but now I know what she actually is makes me Love her way more
    Last edited by GreySama; 01-17-2018 at 11:37 AM.

Nina_W is offline Village Story Teller

Hi,

To post a picture here you need to upload it somewhere that allows third party hosting - flickr seems to work well, as does picasa. I copy the image code from facebook, that also works.

Can you just look at her through my Album..thank you

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

puglover22 is offline Village Royalty

she doesn't look to be pure bred, meaning she is part pug and part something else. No worries, you can still love her without the nose wrinkle. Actually the flat face/nose wrinkles cause many problems that you probably won't have with your little one! She's adorable!
    Did you see her parents?

Stephanie, pugmom to Louie Livewire - 3/15/06 - 6/30/22
    and my 4 angels waiting at the bridge....
    the very special Junior, my pug angel who is doing agility at the rainbow bridge 11/22/91 - 3/13/06
    the very special Danny, my first dog, a Dandie Dinmont Terrier 4/5/70 - 2/10/84
    the very special Paddy, the pug who was loved around the world, who my family had the pleasure and honor of loving for the last 3 years and 5 months 5/1/98 - 8/6/14
    the very special Frannie, the tiniest baby girl pug we ever knew - came into our lives 12/18/16 - 6/26/21

ChristinePugMom is offline Village Royalty

She looks mixed to me also, but dang she is so cute. And I agree with it being easy to love her.

Just thought to add if you bought her and she was suppose to be full blooded maybe you need to talk to the breeder. But again I think she is a doll.
    Mom to Elvis and Buddy

GordonBrunoPugMom is offline Village Royalty

Where did you get her from? Where papers promised?

Lu Ci and Ri Ki is offline Village Ya-Ya

Quote Originally Posted by puglover22 View Post
    she doesn't look to be pure bred, meaning she is part pug and part something else. No worries, you can still love her without the nose wrinkle. Actually the flat face/nose wrinkles cause many problems that you probably won't have with your little one! She's adorable!
    Did you see her parents?
    puglover22 likes this.
    We never touch people so lightly that we don't leave a trace.

Rugbysmom is offline Village Royalty

I think she is just beautiful! I guess if it was me, if the breeder had passed her off as being a purebred Pug & I paid a lot of money for her, I'd be pretty upset, just because of the breeder's dishonesty & taking advantage. I don't know what the recourse would be, except calling the breeder to complain that she had not been honest about the breeding, & then possibly take her to small claims court. But then you might have to return the pup or something. You could always just call the breeder & see what she has to say. You could say that some experienced breeder friends of yours feel that she is not purebred, & ask if she would return part of the money you paid, since you thought you were buying a purebred Pug. If she just doesn't want to do anything to help make it right, I'd just chalk it up to experience, because you already love the puppy anyway. As others pointed out, with her muzzle being a little longer (shall we say, normal??) you will probably have a lot less breathing issues, etc. She is a wonderful & precious little being, & doesn't know the meaning of "purebred." She just wants to be loved!
    Rugbysmom

Rugby 7/10/02 - 9/28/15 Miss you, little girl! You're always in my heart!

Molly DOB: 7/6/04

Bugoneal is offline Village Featherpug

She does have those mischievous eyes of a puggie even if she is a mix. She is so cute!
    ~~mary - loved by Colbie the Vizsla Pug, plus many featherpugs! Remembering our heart pugs Bug and Sugar at the Rainbow Bridge with Sissy the Chihuahua Pug

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast