I want an Opinion from you lovely people...
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Rugbysmom
  • 5 Post By Nina_W

Thread: I want an Opinion from you lovely people...

GreySama is offline Village Puppy

Default I want an Opinion from you lovely people...

Do you Guys think that My Baby Maya is a Jug?(jack Russells and pug mix)..What do the PEOPLE OF PUG VILLAGE Think?

Heres her Photo

https://www.pugvillage.com/forum/albu...chmentid=28273

Rugbysmom is offline Village Royalty

I wouldn't be able to guess at what kind of mix she is--I just think she is lovely, and will make you & your girlfriend a beautiful, loving companion for years to come! If you really feel you need to know what her mix is, I believe you can order a DNA test these days.

Not sure how much research your girlfriend has done on breeding, but Pug mommies OFTEN have to have their puppies delivered by Caesarian section. And sometimes they just aren't very good moms--they prefer to be with their people instead of taking care of their babies. Then there all the puppy shots & wormings that each puppy needs to have before they go to their new homes--usually not before 8 weeks of age here. Not to mention the risk to the momma dog trying to have her puppies.

I hope you will just decide to spay her, and love her and enjoy her for the rest of her life.
    Rugbysmom

Rugby 7/10/02 - 9/28/15 Miss you, little girl! You're always in my heart!

Molly DOB: 7/6/04

Nina_W is offline Village Story Teller

No way of knowing, as Rugby's mom above said. And, 'jugs' aren't a breed of dog, they're a marketing name people have thought up to be able to sell their mutts for more money. It's an act of dishonesty, selling a 'jug' as if they are a purebred dog, with a long researched pedigree, and health testing.

Nine out of every ten shelter dogs are put to sleep in my country. This is even worse in India. Thousands of street or village dogs, with a life expectancy of four or five years. Every puppy you breed adds to this problem. Take your girlfriend to a shelter, if she wants to breed. Have her tell every single dog there why her puppies are worth more than their lives - because her puppies will be taking these dogs' homes.

I see you're in Shillong, go to the Stray Animal Rescue Society, or to SAFAR.

Elsewhere it's been said - the only reason to breed, is to improve the breed. Breeding 'jugs' can't do this. Won't do this. Don't breed her. Spay her. Love her to bits.
    Last edited by Nina_W; 01-18-2018 at 01:02 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

CSollers is offline Village Sugar Daddy

What Nina said...
    Chris, owned by Minni the diva, and "Sugar" Ray the ever hungry.
    Ray has since crossed the bridge but stays forever in my heart. I love you, Boo Boo. Oscar Wilde Thang has joined the family.
    DH to Ellen , DD to Lindsay and Carrie

+ Reply to Thread