New members - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: New members

LilyFayre is online now Village Tea Pug

Quote Originally Posted by GordonBrunoPugMom View Post
    Have you seen any puppies she brought over ? I think she is running a scam and UK makes sense since the dogs imported from UK to Bermuda don’t need al the Requirements .
    There is something definitely a bit odd about all of this. Out of curiosity I've been looking at some of the British pet carrier services from the UK who do absolutely everything for you including picking up the puppy directly from the breeder, supplying a legal travelling container and completing all of the necessary paperwork for shipment to Bermuda - for a price of course! And it is quite correct that there are no vaccination requirements (although they are recommended), just a certificate of health for puppies coming from the UK directly to Bermuda. So why would she then ship the puppy to Germany, for which an EU pet passport is needed and that does require vaccinations?
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki likes this.
    Suzie
    Bree, Xanthe and Darwin

shaynapug is online now True Village Royalty

As a pug person that has bred and shown pugs for 30 yrs, I can tell you that this puppy IF it's a pure bred, which I highly doubt, it has been very poorly bred. I'm so very sorry that you have been taken.

If you already lost 2 puppies due to Parvo though this person, I would not even think of getting a third as it might carry it also!

I might have missed where you live........I know there are good breeders all over the US and in many other countries....2 days travel seems like an awfully long time!!!!

I think I'd cut my losses and start over again with someone with good references!

Pug hugs
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki likes this.
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs
    http://www.midmichiganpugclub.com
    Chairperson of PDCA Rescue Committee

Ghostthepug is offline New to the Village

Hi everyone ,

Wanted to give an update on the puppy . He arrived in Bermuda early December . He is perfect , he has grown and continues to thrive really well . I am trying to house break up but still having a lot of accidents . He is lovely addition to our family .
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki and Suri like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Lu Ci and Ri Ki is online now Village Ya-Ya

I am so glad this had a happy ending, well, really a beginning for you. We love photos here and would love to see your Puggie.
    We never touch people so lightly that we don't leave a trace.

GordonBrunoPugMom is offline Village Royalty

Congrats to the new puppy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123