Entering into the world of Pugs!!!!!!!! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Entering into the world of Pugs!!!!!!!!

GordonBrunoPugMom is offline Village Royalty

Yes I can see that little boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lu Ci and Ri Ki is online now Village Ya-Ya

Yes, I see him, too. Adorable little black Puggie boy. I think what you are doing is working so I'd continue. Louie sounds like a very smart Puggie.
    Rugbysmom likes this.
    We never touch people so lightly that we don't leave a trace.

LilyFayre is offline Village Tea Pug

He is totally adorable! Sounds like you are doing really well too!
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki likes this.
    Suzie
    Bree, Xanthe and Darwin

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Wonka & Nilla is offline Village Dancing Jitterpug

Welcome little Louie! I look forward to many more pictures and stories as he grows up.
    Village Moderator

Mom to Miss Jelly Bean "Beanie" Licorice Pug
    Forever in our hearts:
    Miss Nilla Sassafras Pug August 17, 2002 to April 19, 2018
    And my Heart-Dog...
    Wonka the Dancing Pug, CGC, W-FD, W-TFD.
    Februrary 11, 2005 to May 10, 2020. Miss you, sweet boy!

Default Entering into the world of Pugs!!!!!!!!

3rd night is a charm LOL how did it go?
    I want you to be aware as your puppy gets to know you and learns the routines he will also get more confident and start challenging you. Pug puppies are very smart and can be quite challenging and play bite happy . You daughter needs to be involved in training not to bite fingers and pant legs . Consistency and a good routine which includes playtime will be your best friend. Depending on your puppies age and personality you will be tweaking as you go. My puppy is now 6 month and he spends most of his days outside (HE LOVES IT THERE) with his toys and and comes inside in the afternoons takes a nap and then eats and settles down for our nighttime routine of snuggles and pee walks. Most puppies especially younger once have more sessions a day between play nap eat and going wee wee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Rugbysmom is offline Village Royalty

ADORABLE!!! Welcome, Louie!
    Rugbysmom

Rugby 7/10/02 - 9/28/15 Miss you, little girl! You're always in my heart!

Molly DOB: 7/6/04

Nicola1976 is offline New to the Village

Well, we’ve done 4 nights now, on the third he did actually wake up at 3am but we took him out and he did a pee and then went straight back in his crate (still not with locked door) he whined for 5 mins then slept till 8-30 am as no alarm on a Saturday morning 😀 then last night he slept through again until 8am this morning....he is just so good. First walk today as he had already had both sets of vaccinations before we picked him up and had his first visit to my vets today and they confirmed he is perfect! 😀 he is lively for an hour and then sleeps for 2-3 hours sometimes bless him, he’s such a character and is already one of the family....only problem is the cats aren’t too happy but they are slowly but surely spending more time around him albeit out of reach lol. Am very slowly doing the crate training just a couple of times a day for a few minutes at a time and planning to ramp it up from tomorrow but still very slow and only a few more minutes each day. I really do appreciate all the advice you have given me, it’s comforting to know I have you all there if I get stuck again which I’m sure I will 😘

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola1976 View Post
    Well, weve done 4 nights now, on the third he did actually wake up at 3am but we took him out and he did a pee and then went straight back in his crate (still not with locked door) he whined for 5 mins then slept till 8-30 am as no alarm on a Saturday morning 😀 then last night he slept through again until 8am this morning....he is just so good. First walk today as he had already had both sets of vaccinations before we picked him up and had his first visit to my vets today and they confirmed he is perfect! 😀 he is lively for an hour and then sleeps for 2-3 hours sometimes bless him, hes such a character and is already one of the family....only problem is the cats arent too happy but they are slowly but surely spending more time around him albeit out of reach lol. Am very slowly doing the crate training just a couple of times a day for a few minutes at a time and planning to ramp it up from tomorrow but still very slow and only a few more minutes each day. I really do appreciate all the advice you have given me, its comforting to know I have you all there if I get stuck again which Im sure I will 😘
    You are doing wonderfully! Except we expect more pictures ? You will figure quick out at this forum we are all got puppy fever .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki and Rugbysmom like this.

Rugbysmom is offline Village Royalty

Rugbysmom

Rugby 7/10/02 - 9/28/15 Miss you, little girl! You're always in my heart!

Molly DOB: 7/6/04

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123