Frank the pug! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Frank the pug!

Rugbysmom is offline Village Royalty

I'm so glad Frank had a good vet visit! He is so cute & sweet! I suppose the vet got him started on his vaccines & probably cautioned you not to take him out other than in a small safe area where there haven't been other dogs, etc until he is fully vaccinated--I think around 16 weeks....as parvo is so dreadful & contagious....Looking forward to lots more pictures & stories as he grows up!
    Rugbysmom

Rugby 7/10/02 - 9/28/15 Miss you, little girl! You're always in my heart!

Molly DOB: 7/6/04

GordonBrunoPugMom is offline Village Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by Wonka & Nilla View Post
    I'm glad his vet visit went well and that the vet said he is healthy. I wonder why the breeder would have told you he's 10 weeks if he's really 2-3 weeks younger? Oh well, the important thing now is that he is growing well and healthy and happy.
    Give that little cutie a belly rub or chin scratch from me. Frank is adorable.
    Breeders do it all the time. It’s illegal now to sell before 8 weeks but by lying the age you can sell earlier. And make room for more pups.

Frank is healthy and happy and I am glad he is thriving. Follow you around and playing with a Husky tail is very oral behavior. Frank will be a wild pup in no time. Pugs can be rather wild as pups. How old is the Husky have any pictures of him ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki likes this.

Frankthepug72 is offline Village Puppy

Quote Originally Posted by GordonBrunoPugMom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonka & Nilla View Post
    I'm glad his vet visit went well and that the vet said he is healthy. I wonder why the breeder would have told you he's 10 weeks if he's really 2-3 weeks younger? [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.pugvillage.com/forum/images/smilies/confused24.gif[/IMG] Oh well, the important thing now is that he is growing well and healthy and happy.
    Give that little cutie a belly rub or chin scratch from me. Frank is adorable.
    Breeders do it all the time. It’s illegal now to sell before 8 weeks but by lying the age you can sell earlier. And make room for more pups.

Frank is healthy and happy and I am glad he is thriving. Follow you around and playing with a Husky tail is very oral behavior. Frank will be a wild pup in no time. Pugs can be rather wild as pups. How old is the Husky have any pictures of him ?

My husky’s name is zoey and since she’s a rescue we aren’t 100% sure when her birthday is but she’s roughly somewhere around 3 years old. She’s also not entirely husky but we love her all the same. Her and frank get along so well together!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

GordonBrunoPugMom is offline Village Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by Frankthepug72 View Post
    My husky’s name is zoey and since she’s a rescue we aren’t 100% sure when her birthday is but she’s roughly somewhere around 3 years old. She’s also not entirely husky but we love her all the same. Her and frank get along so well together!
    She is beautiful! I am glad they get along well. That is important especially with 2 so different breeds. You have beautiful fur kids

Rugbysmom is offline Village Royalty

Oh, she's gorgeous! Those eyes! Happy Gotcha Day, Zoey!
    Rugbysmom

Rugby 7/10/02 - 9/28/15 Miss you, little girl! You're always in my heart!

Molly DOB: 7/6/04

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123