Buy a pug-pup! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Buy a pug-pup!

Piddle Place is offline Village Puppy

I think if you divide that price by the 16 + years you will have your pug, and the love you will receive, its a few cents a day, and so so so worth it!
    Kathleen Hillman, Donating Member

Best Indoor Dog Toilet
    Piddle Place proudly supports shelters and service dogs.
    Allow your pet the comfort and dignity of an indoor dog toilet

LolaVilla is offline Village Puppy

My reply might be too late by now but just in case there are others who are in the same situation as yours...
    A pug puppy here in Ontario costs at least $1,000. You can adopt from a backyard breeder and will likely get it for less then $1K. But I will wait if you have a baby along the way.
    My husband and I are planning to have a baby so we got our Lola more than a month ago. She is three months now and really really handful, and needy, and active, and requires a lot of attention. Our life has changed a lot since we got her. Now, I don't even know how we can handle a baby and a puppy. Haha
    Now, we decided to wait for a little while before I get pregnant. We just want our little furr baby to be at least house broken, and has fully adjusted to her new home, and learn some obedience skills.
    Nina_W likes this.

RoseJefferson is offline New to the Village

Quote Originally Posted by im1snell View Post
    Hello, I am interested in buying a pug puppy, but I don't even know what a good price for them are!
    There are people that want 1000 a pup, is that to much for a pug or is that about the regular price??
    Hello i might be able to help my cousin is a breeder I think he might be able to help but he insist on $1200 if your interested just PM me so that I give you details.

Sent from my TECNO BA2 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12