Exciting PICTURE POSTING news for all PVer's
I am so thrilled to be able to announce that the PugVillage Webmaster has updated the permissions for our registered members to now be able to add Photo Attachments to our posts!!!
This means that you can now UPLOAD pictures directly from your Computer, Cell Phone or Tablet.
:happy dance: :cheer: :boogie:
Here is a brief introduction to how to do it:
- Create a new thread (or, if posting on an existing thread, click "Advanced")
- In the "Edit" ribbon ("Menu bar" - where you see the Font options, the photo frame, etc.) click "Attach File" (paperclip)
- A new window will open
- Click on Add Files and Browse, select the photo you want and click open to add the file
- You should now see a little box with the photo (or possibly just a question mark symbol) - DRAG and drop that photo into the bar along the bottom of the window.
- At the bottom right corner you can now select "Insert Inline" and your attached photo will be inserted into the thread message. You will only see it as a number with [ATTACH] around it until you preview or post the message.
Here is a "How To" done with Microsoft Edge browser on Windows 10. Your screen may look slightly different, but hopefully this will be enough to walk you through the steps.
Step 1: Click on the Paperclick (Attach Files) icon in the Menu/Edit bar. If you are posting a reply on a thread, you may need to click on "Advanced" first for the paperclip to display.
Step 2: Click Add Files, then browse your computer to find the photo you want. Select it and click OK.
Step 3: Drag and drop the image to the bottom bar/ribbon and click on "Insert Inline" at the bottom of the screen.
Step 4: You can now close the "Attachment" window and return to your post. The image should be listed as a number with [ATTACH] around it.
Note: You may post multiple pictures on each thread by clicking Add Files, selecting your photos and dragging and dropping all the photos you want to the bottom bar before clicking "Insert Inline."