pugs eyes
Closed Thread

Thread: pugs eyes

Default pugs eyes

My pug had her eyes scratched when she was a puppy. She is'nt blind but does'nt see as good as the others and she is due with her first litter in 2wks. hope she can take care of her puppies as well has another pug that has its full vision. Does anyone know?

DantePugs is offline Founding Member

My suggestion would be to contact your veterinarian. You should be in touch with your vet throughout the breeding process since it is obvious you're not an experienced nor skilled breeder.

This, I think, is the best advice you're going to get from this forum, regarding this question.

Having said that, your previous two posts on this subject have already been closed. It is a violation of the terms of this forum to spam....which is to post the same question in multiple areas of the forum.

Further, since your previous two posts asking the same question have already been closed, it should be totally obvious that these same questions should not be started again as new threads.

I'm closing this thread. If you open up another thread asking the same question, or violate the terms of use of this forum again, your membership here will be permanently terminated.
    DantePugs

Closed Thread