Chocolate and tan pedigree pugs?? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Chocolate and tan pedigree pugs??

SiriusPug is offline Village Admiral

I have not seen those in my area. The white pugs are all the rage apparently here, they cost almost $2,000?

Metal_Monkey is offline Village Mayor

Unfortunately, the unscrupulous dog dealers (because I can't call these people breeders) are using the gullibility of their customers, trying to convince people that if something is not usual, it is better-hence more worthy... in this case, you would be paying way too much for a mixed breed dog, because there are no genes for black and tan colour in pugs. That means they had to mix a pug with some other breed to achieve such coloration, so those pups are not purebred... I am not saying they are not pretty or they don't look special, but in that case instead of buying, you can visit any shelter and adopt any lovable dog who is waiting to be saved.
    puglover22 and myboysRmylife like this.

Pug Auntie is offline Village Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by Metal_Monkey View Post
    Unfortunately, the unscrupulous dog dealers (because I can't call these people breeders) are using the gullibility of their customers, trying to convince people that if something is not usual, it is better-hence more worthy... in this case, you would be paying way too much for a mixed breed dog, because there are no genes for black and tan colour in pugs. That means they had to mix a pug with some other breed to achieve such coloration, so those pups are not purebred... I am not saying they are not pretty or they don't look special, but in that case instead of buying, you can visit any shelter and adopt any lovable dog who is waiting to be saved.
    I call them Greeders.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Metal_Monkey is offline Village Mayor

Quote Originally Posted by Pug Auntie View Post
    I call them Greeders.
    And it suits them perfectly!
    shaynapug and Pug Auntie like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12