5 wks today
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 5 wks today

shaynapug is offline True Village Royalty

Default 5 wks today

Blacks are on their way to Ohio with Ronda. They'll be back for shots in 3 wks...... I have the 5 fawns!!!

Here are a few pics from yesterday and today

Blue:
    Blue with my friend, Karen

Delores

freddie

Pink

Nothing close up of Green and the 2 fawn girls! They are adorable too...but were on the move!

All with my favorite vet tech who was visiting!

Still up for grabs who's staying!!! Am partial to Blue....but he has to stay together for the show ring. Pink and Green still in the running. I think the boy that stays here will be Danny. The 3 girls...Delores, Light Blue, and Stripe are real cute too!!! Tough choices ahead!
    Last edited by shaynapug; 10-21-2019 at 08:57 PM.
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs
    http://www.midmichiganpugclub.com
    Member of PDCA Rescue Committee

Shannon C is offline Village Admiral

Any chance I can take them all??

Tuck and Ag's Mom is offline Village Royalty

I want them all! They are just too cute!
    Nancy
    Mom to Lolli and Murphy
    Forever in my heart Aggie, Tucker and Frank

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Bugoneal is offline Village Featherpug

Blue boy looks to be a good sized boy while pink looks much smaller. Pink was your little right?
    ~~mary - loved by Colbie the Vizsla Pug, plus many featherpugs! Remembering our heart pugs Bug and Sugar at the Rainbow Bridge with Sissy the Chihuahua Pug

Lu Ci and Ri Ki is offline Village Ya-Ya

Gorgeous babies.
    shaynapug likes this.
    We never touch people so lightly that we don't leave a trace.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugoneal View Post
    Blue boy looks to be a good sized boy while pink looks much smaller. Pink was your little right?
    there isn't much difference in size right now
    Bugoneal likes this.
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs

AmberB is offline Village Admiral

So adorable! Why are the babies being split up this early? I thought breeders push to keep the babies with Mom till 8-11 weeks. Not judging just curious.... =)
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberB View Post
    So adorable! Why are the babies being split up this early? I thought breeders push to keep the babies with Mom till 8-11 weeks. Not judging just curious.... =)
    They are not being split up really.....The co breeder is taking 2 as 7 is a lot of pups!!! She has been with me, except for 10 days, since they were born. Would have to be split up to sleep....etc. Making it easier on me! Mom cannot be with them. She's still engorged with milk ...trying to dry her up. Pups cannot be on her...and all she wants to be with them for is to eat their food! They now have teeth...and she cannot stand them on her!!! Stormy will be with them to train and play off and on til Izzy can be with them again. The co owner also has older girls to put the 2 pups she took with.

They will be brought back together again at 8 wks....and again at 4 months. We keep them 4 months to make a decision! The co breeder is looking at the blacks as she is going to keep one of them IF they turn out. I'm keeping the male fawns here cuz I'm keeping a fawn boy ...the best one..hoping to have a great show dog. The stud owner, who lives nearby....and has been here helping off and on is looking to keep a girl for her breeding program and to show. This is my last litter!!! IF I ever keep a girl again...pups will be born at the co breeders. They will not go to new homes until the middle of January as we keep for 4 months to be able to make the best decisions on who to keep. We have a few show homes waiting as well as some great pet homes.
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs

LilyFayre is offline Village Tea Pug

Quote Originally Posted by shaynapug View Post
    Stormy will be with them to train and play off and on til Izzy can be with them again. The co owner also has older girls to put the 2 pups she took with.
    Personally I believe that itís incredibly important that a pup has the input of training from other adult female pugs. Although the individual personality of the pup also plays a large part of course, the difference between the behaviours of my two with my boy coming from a breeder where his two aunts and grandma took over training at 5 weeks made him a total angel when it came to moving into his new home. He already knew how to behave with good manners towards other adult dogs and very little nipping directed towards me either. My girl however who didnít have this early input was a total nightmare with no idea of what was acceptable behaviour at all

Your puppies continue to bedazzle me!
    Suzie
    Bree, Xanthe and Darwin

GordonBrunoPugMom is offline Village Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by shaynapug View Post
    They are not being split up really.....The co breeder is taking 2 as 7 is a lot of pups!!! She has been with me, except for 10 days, since they were born. Would have to be split up to sleep....etc. Making it easier on me! Mom cannot be with them. She's still engorged with milk ...trying to dry her up. Pups cannot be on her...and all she wants to be with them for is to eat their food! They now have teeth...and she cannot stand them on her!!! Stormy will be with them to train and play off and on til Izzy can be with them again. The co owner also has older girls to put the 2 pups she took with.

They will be brought back together again at 8 wks....and again at 4 months. We keep them 4 months to make a decision! The co breeder is looking at the blacks as she is going to keep one of them IF they turn out. I'm keeping the male fawns here cuz I'm keeping a fawn boy ...the best one..hoping to have a great show dog. The stud owner, who lives nearby....and has been here helping off and on is looking to keep a girl for her breeding program and to show. This is my last litter!!! IF I ever keep a girl again...pups will be born at the co breeders. They will not go to new homes until the middle of January as we keep for 4 months to be able to make the best decisions on who to keep. We have a few show homes waiting as well as some great pet homes.
    Oh I was thinking of you and the babies . I usually prefer my puppies older too. 4 month and the show homes can go ahead and enter their pups already. No surprise you got a waiting list .
    7 is a big litter and poor mommy did great keeping them all fed . Time to be herself again . I was wondering do they change personalities after having litters ?
    I bet you started Ring handling .
    I certainly will turn to you for my next puppy matter if you raise them in your house or not . Itís just not our time for a puppy for awhile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Rugbysmom likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast