Nzymes Are AWESOME!!!!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nzymes Are AWESOME!!!!

jstpugginalong is offline Village Admiral

Thumbs up Nzymes Are AWESOME!!!!

I just had to share this! Two weeks ago I started my kids on Enzymes, mainly to help my Lab, Hoss, with his battle with the dreaded C and I cannot believe the difference in EVERYONE!!!
    Hoss has been acting like a puppy again! He is literally full of energy and has his old bounce and smile back!
    Bear was starting to turn an ugly black on his tummy which I believe was from a yeast allergy, (not sure because the Vet never said anything when I asked) and it is now changing into an nice shade of pink!
    Sadie, our Golden Retriever, suffers with joint pain and I often have to give her pain meds, well she hasn't needed a pill in a week!!
    And Rosie, well she is just as slick as a seal and full of herself!
    So I have absolute rave reviews from this pack on the benefits of Nzymes and I wanted to share and to thank Jaqueline for suggesting it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    NZYMES ROCK
    Teri
    Mom To
    RosieBearTrooperSadieHoss
    Fabulous Felines Quinn & Mia
    &
    My Beautiful Quarter Horses & Paints

CountryPug is offline Village Pug Pony & Brittany Wrangler

Wow that is amazing! I might have to try them.

Christa, Mom to Toby, Kelsey, Summer & Ellie Mae

missing Riley and Roxy, who are at the bridge
    and my precious Bella 11-2-07 - 05-6-12

ZoeZoesmom is offline Village Royalty

I really want to try Tux on them...poor boy has so many problems due to bad breeding.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

~Maya Angelou

@}-;-Dawn, Momma to Diesel my Pug love and Sicily the tiny Chihuahua ...my loves
    Missing my big boy...^Tuxedo^, Mommy's Landseer and my heart ^Zoe ^my first Pug❤️
    Gizmo my purr-baby, ^Dega^ , my furry angel watching over me from The Rainbow Bridge

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

shaynapug is online now True Village Royalty

WOW!!!

Is there a general one that you give...or do you give it for specific issues?
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs
    http://www.midmichiganpugclub.com
    Chairperson of PDCA Rescue Committee

6 Beautiful Pugs is offline Village Caretaker of the Old & Broken

I have had my entire pack on them since late June. It took longer for me to see results. I use the yeast pack which has four parts, two liquids and two powders. I have noticed some seem to have symptoms improve and others not...I was mainly concerned with ears and nose rolls and "rusty" spots.

The one amazing case was Sammy, my 13 year old foster. He came with a large hard tumor the size of a golf ball on his right shoulder causing him to limp and drop that shoulder, the vet felt it may be cancer, but at his age it was not treatable because he was too old to go under anesthesia. Within two weeks of getting him it was gone. Totally gone. Neither I nor the vet know how to explain it, but it might have been the Nzymes. No change on his arthritis.

Jakey was a very "yeasty" fellow having chronic ear infections and nose roll infections and they cleared up completely, however his tear stains and "rusty" spots have not. Bugsy, Jake's littermate has pristine ears and nose roll now.

Peaches still has "rusty" spots.

Everyone's belly is pinking up nicely. Sammy and Cleo's bellies were pitch black when I got them and am already seeing pink speckling after about three weeks.

My kids tease me because feeding time looks like a science experiment with my droppers and powders, but so far I think it's worthwhile.

Take care,
    Lisa
    In a gentle way, you can shake the world.

- Mohandas Gandhi

shaynapug is online now True Village Royalty

Again...do you get different kinds or certain ailments?
    Diane
    Shayna Pugs
    http://www.midmichiganpugclub.com
    Chairperson of PDCA Rescue Committee

jstpugginalong is offline Village Admiral

Diane, I am feeding my guys the Antioxidant Treats and have just recently ordered the Granules and Oxy-drops. Here is the site where I purchase them if you want to check it out:
    Nzymes and other pet products on sale at DoggieFood.com
    Teri
    Mom To
    RosieBearTrooperSadieHoss
    Fabulous Felines Quinn & Mia
    &
    My Beautiful Quarter Horses & Paints

+ Reply to Thread