Housebreaking with indoor dog toilet
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Housebreaking with indoor dog toilet

Ross is offline Village Puppy

Lightbulb Housebreaking with indoor dog toilet

I see so many questions here on house breaking and puppy pads
    Please allow me to share a thought. I am a dog trainer, and volunteer at the shelter. So many dogs are turned in due to housebreaking issues

I ask you to please consider this
    Allow your dog the comfort and dignity of indoor dog toilet. As humans , we need to teach our furry friends what is appropriate behavior so we can co-exist and enjoy each others company, but why execute such control as to tell my dog where and when have to pee?
    Have you ever needed to pee really bad but could not find a restroom? Have you ever been sick to your stomach and...well needed to go?
    When I am at work my dog has a crate that opens into a large play area. He had chew toys, water and his indoor dog toilet. I see that he has used it when I am gone, and when I get home we head to the dog park where he is smallest, but full of himself.
    I ask that you consider allowing your dog the same privilege that we humans enjoy. Never replace a walk or exercise, just the perfect option for use working folk
    Also, those of you that use those nasty puppy pads, they are not sanitary and they wind up in the landfill. Our indoor dog toilet never has an odor, and to clean it we put on the cover, take it to our toilet and open the drain. Simple, sanitary and stress free for my little guy

puglover22 is offline Village Royalty

sounds like you're selling the thing, Ross.......are you?

Stephanie, pugmom to Louie Livewire, born 3/15/06
    and my 3 angels waiting at the bridge....
    the very special Junior, my pug angel who is doing agility at the rainbow bridge 11/22/91 - 3/13/06
    the very special Danny, my first dog, a Dandie Dinmont Terrier 4/5/70 - 2/10/84
    the very special Paddy, the pug who was loved around the world, who my family had the pleasure and honor of loving for the last 3 years and 5 months 5/1/98 - 8/6/14

maryluvspugs is offline Village VP

probably!
    Mary

Charlie Brown - 14, Olivia & Emmett the Pugs 3

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
    -Roger Caras

+ Reply to Thread