Saying Goodbye To Ling Ling - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Saying Goodbye To Ling Ling

Tinker's mom is offline Village Royalty

is lit at the beach for Ling Ling, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and prayers of comfort.
    kksalamin1 likes this.
    Jackie,Mom to Robbie & Stacy my human children and Tinker my furkid.

ZoeZoesmom is offline Village Royalty

I am so sorry and I love her name.
    kksalamin1 likes this.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

~Maya Angelou

@}-;-Dawn, Momma to Diesel my Pug love and Sicily the tiny Chihuahua ...my loves
    Missing my big boy...^Tuxedo^, Mommy's Landseer and my heart ^Zoe ^my first Pug❤️
    Gizmo my purr-baby, ^Dega^ , my furry angel watching over me from The Rainbow Bridge

kksalamin1 is offline New to the Village

Loconn55: Thank you so much for your story about Dr. Chumley and Pooka (best names ever) Your words really touched my heart. Hearing from pug parents who have been through this pain is helping me heal. Your story really touched me. I felt as if I've been slowly drowning in a quicksand of grief ever since I had to put my Ling Ling to sleep. And your words were like a hand or life jacket helping me out of that place of guilt and regret.

Sometimes hearing from an outsiders perspective (especially pug parents who have loved and said goodbye to their pugs) really shakes me out this place of darkness. To me, Ling was always going to be my baby I raised and I was in such denial of his old age and his body breaking down. It went from "we just need to get him back to his baseline" to making the decision to put him to sleep. I never really thought to prepare for the inevitable because there was no clear answer from the vets. That's why it felt so quick.

Dr. Chumley and Pooka sound like wonderful boys LoConn55. I bet they were so full of charm, sweetness and loyalty. Im so sorry for your losses. Auntie Pug and to Rugby's mom, my deepest sympathy for your babies. They were so lucky to have such loving and devoted moms in their lives. And as you were to have them. Pugs are such amazing dogs aren't they? Something about them is so special. So happy you have your other dog families to keep you happy during this difficult past year.

I'm fortunate to have Lings sister Sammy left. She is a Boston/Frenchie mix. Very different dog. But they made a great duo. Sigh. Mornings are the hardest. I miss my Ling so much. I hope one day this feeling of complete emptiness will turn into memories and the happiness I shared with My Ling over the last 13 yrs. Loconn55, your story and all the pug parents here at pug village stories' gives me hope that it will one day.

❤️KK
    Last edited by kksalamin1; 09-22-2016 at 08:17 PM.
    Rugbysmom and myboysRmylife like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Suri is offline Village Secret Super-Star

I am so sorry for your loss, and I hope in time you can add another pug to your family in honor of Ling Ling. Pugs really are wonderful.
    kksalamin1 likes this.
    Susan, mom to Bo, Lucy and Finn

Honoring Sruffy, Maggie Mae, Jenny, Trooper, Kaja,Muff, and Pepper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12