Ayleash ... Sponsor of the Pugs: Captain and Niko, and Pack leader of: Tigger (2005-2016), and ...My SECOND rescue Terrier... a girl for Tigger... Ohna... and now... DECKER!! (The Dog Formerly Known As (TDFKA) Batman!)
See some pics of my life recently (including the hounds, of course) at:https://picasaweb.google.com/1045433...eat=directlink and http://picasaweb.google.com/engntnc
I guess Loon and I need really talk about how "high risk" we think Louie will be and decide if we honestly feel it is necessary in his case.
However, I do think if we decide to have them give it to him we need to ask for the injectable and not the nasal.
If KC is easily treatable and the chances of him contracting it relatively low I don't see the point.
~Babs Mom #1 to sweet little Louie