Pixie is in hospital - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Pixie is in hospital

GordonBrunoPugMom is offline Village Royalty

Default Pixie is in hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeccajane View Post
    I only got to hold her after she had passed away. It was sudden so they couldn’t ring me to come in. They brought her outside to me and I gave her kisses, held her paw and told her I was sorry and I loved her. They gave me some of her fur, Ink pawprints and a clay print.

I am completely lost without her
    I am so sorry . This is so hard. She went to the Rainbow Bridge knowing she was loved and is still loved . It takes some time and unfortunately the world is turned upside down . Just know this is not your fault . You loved her and she had the best live a pug can have .
    Perhaps you will be ready one day and perhaps you will get a sign and another pug will receive your love and care.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Rugbysmom and HeidiHoog like this.

Rebeccajane is offline Village Puppy

I think every pug owner understands how hard it is because theyre literally a breed that is stuck to you. I feel like i’ve lost a limb! She was the first and last i’d talk to every day. I even put her blanket on my bed last night for her. Hopefully her spirit is still with me. I know it’s hard now and it will be better but it will never ever be the same.

I read the rainbow bridge poem and it’s so lovely. I do hope I meet her again and she runs over to me. She hadn’t been able to walk much or run in the last few months and I think back to when i’d take her to the park and hide behind a tree and she’d be looking for me and then i’d pop out and she’d run as fast as she could over to me. She was such a lovely girl. She truly had all of my heart.

Lu Ci and Ri Ki is offline Village Ya-Ya

I haven't a doubt in the world that Pixie knew she was loved beyond measure and that you did everything you could for her. There really is no consolation when you've lost your best friend but don't be surprised if she has a paw in sending you another to love, not to replace her, but to love as you loved her.
    We never touch people so lightly that we don't leave a trace.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

SiennasMommy is offline Village Royalty

" I think back to when i’d take her to the park and hide behind a tree and she’d be looking for me and then i’d pop out and she’d run as fast as she could over to me."
    What a beautiful memory. Made me smile.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hard to get over losing our best friend.

"There really is no consolation when you've lost your best friend" - LuCi and RiKi
    Yes, this. Prayers for comfort for you.
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki likes this.
    Sienna Foo Ming Geeting
    May 30, 2006 ~ January 11, 2021
    You will always always always be number one in my heart.
    I love you baby girl.

Rebeccajane is offline Village Puppy

I don’t think you could ever replace her. She was such a character.

Would it be normal to feel guilty if you got another pet? Obviously i’m not thinking about it now but my world is ever so quiet.

Thank you everyone for your love

Lu Ci and Ri Ki is offline Village Ya-Ya

It is very normal to be filled with guilt. We relive things and second guess every decision we made. That's part of the grieving process. But I know that Pixie wants you to be happy again. And, some time in the future when you feel you are ready, she would want you to find another companion. Pug hugs to you and praying for comfort for your hurting heart.
    Wonka & Nilla likes this.
    We never touch people so lightly that we don't leave a trace.

Rugbysmom is offline Village Royalty

Sending more hugs.....my heart hurts for you! I don't think I've ever felt guilty when I made the decision to find another pet to love after losing one of my "babies..." After a grieving period (which is different for everyone) I would find myself starting to look at ads for Pugs, etc, & more & more began to feel like it was time to bring another one into our hearts & home. Once the decision was made, I was so excited to be looking for a new little someone to love, I don't really remember guilt entering into it...….the other pet wasn't able to stay, and what a wonderful tribute to one's love for that pet to be able to look forward to giving another little one your loving heart & home......And I agree, too, that Pixie might just "have a paw" in sending another precious little one your way, when the time is right.....
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki likes this.
    Rugbysmom

Rugby 7/10/02 - 9/28/15 Miss you, little girl! You're always in my heart!

Molly DOB: 7/6/04

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234