Unexpected but welcomed - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Unexpected but welcomed

emmittandsashasmom is offline Village Puppy

Congratulations! Oscar is adorable. Looking forward to lots of pictures. We went through the marking issue with our Emmitt, he marked everything...inside and outside until we neutered him at 6 months. He never peed anywhere but outside (without lifting his leg) again..perfect potty behavior..lol. I can say I got new livingroom furniture though..we really needed that...eeeesh!

Buddy's Mom is offline Village Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by Harley&RoxysMommy View Post
    If you dont mind me asking why was the first family giving him up? He's beautiful!
    Our vet told us that his previous owners were moving and couldn't take him along, but like I said before I tend more to think they were just sick of the marking and didn't want to get him neutered (but that's just my opinion).
    Jennifer

Owned by: Buddy 11-22-03 - 4-17-14 RIP My Buddy, Oscar 1-18-09, & Sophie 4-08-10 - 10-08-15 RIP Sweet Sophie, Elmer Chihuahua 10-6-12, & Otto Chihuahua 11-28-14, 2 Fabulous Kitties, Wife to Chris and Mom to Ryan!

"The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than blacks were made for whites or women for men." Alice Walker

"Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!" ~Anne Tyler

RetroGiant is offline Village Puppy

Congrats about the new addition! Glad they are such great friends!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

bugsie is offline Village Mayor

Quote Originally Posted by emmittandsashasmom View Post
    Congratulations! Oscar is adorable. Looking forward to lots of pictures. We went through the marking issue with our Emmitt, he marked everything...inside and outside until we neutered him at 6 months. He never peed anywhere but outside (without lifting his leg) again..perfect potty behavior..lol. I can say I got new livingroom furniture though..we really needed that...eeeesh!
    I can understand the marking because I got my Bug neutered 2 months ago and he still (less often tough) pee with lifting his leg. He don't do it on the furniture but I am afraid he's going to do it when we move to our other appartment :(

bumble is offline Village Hooker

What a sweetie! Congratulations (and thank you!)
    Sheila, owned by Paddy the Wonderpug

Save the planet; it's the only one with red wine, chocolate, and pugs

Buddy's Mom is offline Village Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by bugsie View Post
    I can understand the marking because I got my Bug neutered 2 months ago and he still (less often tough) pee with lifting his leg. He don't do it on the furniture but I am afraid he's going to do it when we move to our other appartment :(
    I would definitely recommend belly bands to anyone and everyone!! I feel like they were our lifesaver with him!! He didn't wear them long because he seemed to get it quickly but boy could you tell when he had wetted himself. He would run around like a crazy Pug trying to get it off. I only left him wet for a few minutes, then took it off and walked him with treats outside and praised the holy (beep) out of him for going outside! If you have a problem in your new place, give them a try.
    Jennifer

Owned by: Buddy 11-22-03 - 4-17-14 RIP My Buddy, Oscar 1-18-09, & Sophie 4-08-10 - 10-08-15 RIP Sweet Sophie, Elmer Chihuahua 10-6-12, & Otto Chihuahua 11-28-14, 2 Fabulous Kitties, Wife to Chris and Mom to Ryan!

"The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than blacks were made for whites or women for men." Alice Walker

"Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!" ~Anne Tyler

PrincessPugGirl is offline Village VP

things happen for a reason, and Buddy looks so happy sharing his home with Oscar
    Tania mommy to Princess, Remington and Cabella (the Pugs) and also a crazy cat lady ( Snickers, Gracie, Faith,Ringo, and Kong)

**I have facebook **

LeeStrickler is offline Village Senator

Glad Oscar found a great home and that he and Buddy get along so well - great news for both Buddy and Oscar. Welcome Oscar!
    Lee Strickler
    Mom to Roxi, the Diva Pug, Orbit the Black Lab & Bridger, the Maine Coon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234