The indignity of it all! Ohhhh! Oooh! woof woof! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The indignity of it all! Ohhhh! Oooh! woof woof!

PugMa is offline Village Admiral

Well, I must say that I feel your pain. This week, yesterday And the day before, my Ma dressed up in her white clothes and white shoes and and hung that rubber thing that she pokes the ends of in her ears around her neck and left early in the morning. It was still dark out side and we didn't even get to take our morning walk! She was gone ALL day. I pined for her. Pa was there and took us out to do business, but I moped around and layed in my crate all day. (Pa doesn't close the crate door when he's home) I missed her so bad. When she came home, her white close had many unusual smells on them and I got to sniff her up real good. I have been so sad and mopey that she brought Mu over to play last night and he's here today. Ma is putting her white clothes on again today. (This is becoming quite a habit with her) But since Mu is here, I will have to be a good hostess and entertain him instead of moping about today. Sigh... I will still miss my Ma though.
    Joy
    Kim
    Ma to Joy
    &
    MuShu & Kaya's Grand"Ma"'

"A dog naps so much because he loves so hard."

sassismom is offline Village Original Southern Dame

Well we have found out that some mom' s have to leave it is very traumatic, we have been good troupers until day before yesterday and then there was a poop and three pees in the hallway. Enough is enough at least get home on time!
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

Jessi is offline Village Governor

Indeed! Humph...She wasn't even up on time today...I expect my breakfast at 7 am sharp, and there she was struggling to wake up...So I had to drag my food dish into the bed and give her slobbery puggy kisses until she FINALLY got up...I told her not to be late, but there she was until 2am doing something called "homework." Excuses, Excuses...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tall grass pugs View Post
    Not exactly right, as founding members of Sisters of the Immaculate Penguin, I can assure you that Sister Ditto and our Novice, Postulant Bunny have taken this week very hard. Beneful is of no benefit. Sister Whiskey, BT
    So you were saying! I wish I could see pics of the crew, that's too funny *saw your thread*

Wally 'n' Leto is offline Pugzu Guru

Wally here because Leto hits all the keys at once he's so clumsy. You think YOU have it bad.... ever since mommy feel off the curb when walking us 10 days ago and Leto fell down in front of her and they took her away in the big yellow bus with flashing lights our life has been terrible. She is banging around the house in a big boot. When she takes it off we have to give her toes and ankle very gentle kisses. She says it is not broken, but it is very big and puffy and she cries it hurts so bad. the good part is that she sits on the sofa and wants to cuddle us all the time. The really really horrible part is that daddy is working what he calls 'early shift' and has to leave at 6 in the morning to go wherever it is that he goes. He says it buys us kibble. Mommy can't take us for walks so daddy makes us get up at what he says is 5 and it is still dark and wet outside. It makes us shiver. We can't pee and poo when we are still so sleepy! We are not puppies and we need our beauty sleep!
    Then daddy locks us in the bathroom even though mommy is still home and we don't understand that. We just want to play chase with her before she goes to work! Mommy used to like playing chase. We have to stay in the bathroom until daddy comes home even if mommy comes home first. This is not fair so we tell mommy and cry so she knows how mean she is. And sometimes Leto has a little pee or poo on the floor but mommy should know he does that when he is so excited she is home. If she would only take us for a walk Leto would not have to feel shame. We are so sad. Mommy cried last night because the doctor says she is not getting better and that she has to rest more or it will never get better. That would make us sadder so today we are thinking that we need to be extra good to mommy so she will play chase with us again.
    Heather, Mommy to skinkid Toby and furkids Sir Wally of Pugzu and Duke Leto Prancypants the Fragrant.

Also Mom to Archer the Canadian X and Willow the Paint.

Main squeeze of high school sweetie Scot.

That is sooo sad! Lots of puggie kisses from me to your mommy for a speedy recovery! My mommy is fixing to have a procedure tomorrow and I don't know if my other human can handle me! He doesn't stand with me so I can go potty outside, so I have NO CHOICE but to go inside, AND he doesn't speak the commands I understand correctly, so we do not understand eachother...Puggy prayers your way! Say some for my mommy, so I am not stuck with my other human...*we have a love hate relationship* woof!

Wally 'n' Leto is offline Pugzu Guru

Lots of puggie prayers and kisses to you and your mommy. I'm sure she'll be feeling better soon, especially with sweet pug kisses to speed her on her way.
    Heather, Mommy to skinkid Toby and furkids Sir Wally of Pugzu and Duke Leto Prancypants the Fragrant.

Also Mom to Archer the Canadian X and Willow the Paint.

Main squeeze of high school sweetie Scot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12