The indignity of it all! Ohhhh! Oooh! woof woof!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The indignity of it all! Ohhhh! Oooh! woof woof!

Jessi is offline Village Governor

Default The indignity of it all! Ohhhh! Oooh! woof woof!

Pugsby here, the most dreadful thing ever happened to me last nite! *dramatic paws* Mommy left me! That's right, left me...ME! Her pug! Her amazing Pugsby! She left me last night to go to Walmart! She ALWAYS takes me in her bag, but last nite she tricked me with a ring bone, as I lay gnawing and slobering, she slipped out the door! This is abandonment!!!!! I cried the entiiire time! I could not be consoled! My human pa was was home as well as my little human, but it was not enough. Mommy was not home! She was gone for 15 days! *she says 15 minutes BUT it FELT like days* and as soon as she walked in the door I was giving her my wonderful snorts and kisses because I was sooo elated!

Then, I remembered I was mad at her, so I purposefully and filled with spite, ed on her freshly shampooed couches, and I snorted while I did it to drive the point home! You do NOT abandon THE Pugsby. Let's see her go to WALMART without ME again! HA!

Charlie Baby is offline Village Mayor

Ooh Pugsby - that does seem unjust - however, the pooping seems a bit overly spiteful as well - maybe some pee in her shoe would be more appropriate next time? lol...silly Puggies!

I only pee outside, and now I only poo on the couches when mommy abandons me, or if I can't hold it in anymore and I explode! Especially when I get into food when Mommy isn't looking...see I get my human brother to open up the fridge when Mommy isn't looking, and he gives me yummy deli meats! However, I have a sensitive tummy, and I have diareeah...that's how my mommy knows when I have been bad...because I don't make it to the door, and I go on the couch. She never gets mad though, she just tries putting the meats on the higher shelves in the fridge, and she scolds me, but I know she doesn't mean it! She is wrapped around my little paw!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Charlie Baby is offline Village Mayor

Lol sounds like you have a great life Pugsby!

Well! Except for abandonment! I have been inches from Mommy's heels alll day in case it happens again!

jstpugginalong is offline Village Admiral

Bear here and I feel your pain brother!! My Ma had the nerve to leave us home last Friday for forever!!! She said she was "going truckin'" whatever that is and she snuck out and left us here to fend for ourselves! It was HORRIBLE!! The kibble dishes were out of reach on the counter along with our food and I just knew we were going to suffer a long and painful demise by starvation without our daily snacks! I tried to sleep away the hours but every noise had me rushing to the front door to greet her, but she never came home~
    Then the darkeness came and still no Ma, oh she has left us for sure I thought and I started to feel bad about ruining her new purse and for peeing in Dads bathroom, I just knew I had done something wrong! But Rosie was worse so why should I have to suffer????
    I was just going to chew a shoe and snuffle myself to sleep when I heard the door open and in came my Ma all cuddles and kisses as if nothing ever happened! Why the nerve of that woman!!! How dare she leave us like that!!! But oh did that kibble sure taste extra yummy and the cuddles were extra warm and snuggly~
    Maybe she said, we could go trucking with her next time...
    Teri
    Mom To
    RosieBearTrooperSadieHoss
    Fabulous Felines Quinn & Mia
    &
    My Beautiful Quarter Horses & Paints

Hurmph. It's the VERY LEAST she could do, that is awful! I thought I was neglected!

gopuggo is offline Village Governor

Hell hath no fury like a pug scorned.

tall grass pugs is offline Village Orb Weaver Advocate

Not exactly right, as founding members of Sisters of the Immaculate Penguin, I can assure you that Sister Ditto and our Novice, Postulant Bunny have taken this week very hard. Beneful is of no benefit. Sister Whiskey, BT

Krystal is offline Village Governor

Stalin here. Last week my daddy had the nerve to try and leave me with a cow hoof stuffed with cream cheese while he took his bike up the road to the store. Mommy was at work and I was all alone!

I screamed bloody murder, screamed like a pug has never screamed, and daddy promptly turned that bike around and came back in the house. He told mommy he will have to go to the store a different day. Score 1 for pugger!
    http://i.imgur.com/SqiL4bLs.jpg
    SN PTE U-AGII Stalin von Frederic NJP, NAP, CL2, TG1
    UKC Agility High-In-Trial, UKC Nosework High-In-Trial, CGC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast