How often do you bathe your pug? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How often do you bathe your pug?

rockypug is offline Village VP

pinkles have you tried feeding them raw carrot for the fishy bum???
    rocky used to get fishy butt quite a lot but i give him a slice of raw carrot a day unless he pinches more out the fridge as my back is turned lol...and he dont get it now ...
    kaz mum of taz and rocky

Pinkles is offline Village Senator

ooh no I'll try that, thank Kaz

Lesley
    ....... Maisie ............... Squig................. Pickle .............. Henry
    .(at Rainbow Bridge)

Buddy's Mom is offline Village Admiral

Funny I forgot to reply with quote...

Snifter says:

As little as possible. I agree that it is worth checking whether there is some yeast infection. Mine probably get bathed twice a year on average; they don't smell (apart from their frito feet) and their coats are in lovely condition.

And that sounds about right for me as well.
    Jennifer

Owned by: Buddy 11-22-03 - 4-17-14 RIP My Buddy, Oscar 1-18-09, & Sophie 4-08-10 - 10-08-15 RIP Sweet Sophie, Elmer Chihuahua 10-6-12, & Otto Chihuahua 11-28-14, 2 Fabulous Kitties, Wife to Chris and Mom to Ryan!

"The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than blacks were made for whites or women for men." Alice Walker

"Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!" ~Anne Tyler

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Funaek is offline Village Governor

Sunny doesn't have a yeast problem, the vet just said she has a strong natural scent. Ooh la la. I enjoy it most of the time, but I don't like having my furniture and clothes smell like her! They don't smell right like that - it's only good when it's coming from her!

I also love the idea of a forest full of wild pugs - haha! Although considering how Sunny handles the rain and snow, I think she would definitely not make it as a wild dog. She'd probably slink away from the pack and lure some innocent family with her sad, pleading eyes to take her away from the wild and into a nice warm house with lots of toys and laps.

Pinkles is offline Village Senator

ooh imagine if Squig & Sunny got together, they would probably produce a new breed the skunk pug lol
    ....... Maisie ............... Squig................. Pickle .............. Henry
    .(at Rainbow Bridge)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12