How to tell if your pug is happy? :( - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to tell if your pug is happy? :(

Russ is offline Village Royalty
    Northern Virginia-Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

Ahhh. See, I was brought up, 'No animals inside' :) Like you I don't have carpet on the stairs. My sis's pug used to (princess is no longer with us) just bound up and down the stairs. She only slipped going up and I have seen her bunce on her butt down 12 stairs...she would just charge back up. Princess was amazing. Going down she on occassion got so much steam going she couldn't stop in time and slide headlong into the front door. She didn't care, all in fun. Tilly isn't like that. She's more concerned with getting hurt.

Pat's Crew is offline Village Question Asker

both Zeus and Zeena are huge tail waggers..plus can see the light in their eyes..they are happy and content all the time
    Max being a rescue very seldom wags his tail but he is happy too. can tell by how playful he is and always with me.. he is heart dog

i think you can tell just the way they interact with you..if you pug with you all the time? do they insist on being close at all time..no matter what.

pugs have that sad face anyhow..it is what gets them away with things ...the eyes of the pug are amazing.
    A pugs world is full of play and sleep and of course good food.........

Funaek is offline Village Governor

Sunny is one of the sad pugs. She has the saddest lil face ever. But her tail is always curled (except when she's scared or the one time I forgot to feed her dinner right away). And I can tell she's happy by the way she acts. When I get home from work, her face is still sad looking but she's romping around and jumping and licking.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Jacksons playmate is offline New to the Village

I am so glad I read this. I just got Jackson about a month ago from my step grand daughter. I have known him since he was a puppy. I love this little guy. I just thought how can I tell if he is happy with me or if he is missing Missy. Well he is playing like crazy with me, he sleeps with me, wont leave my side, and when I come home he is so excited to see me. He even runs from room to room barking and putting his head down and twisting and growling and then it starts all over then he runs up to me and plops down on me. I just love it. He has saved me from a life of lonliness. I am so happy with Jackson and I want to make his life as loving and happy as he has made mine.

freak is offline Village Royalty

I feel that way a lot but it's just the pug look, there the masters of making you feel guilty and looking pathetic :-)
    Lu Ci and Ri Ki likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12