You know your pug loves you when... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You know your pug loves you when...

Terminallove is offline Village Mayor

You know your pug loves you when he wakes up early in the morning when you do to jump all over you and give you kisses even though he can barely keep his eyes open, before falling back asleep on you as he was giving you morning kisses.

He makes me feel guilty every morning when I have to relocate him from my face back onto his pillow! But then he sleeps til daddy and his brothers wake up.
    L A Y L A&
    BAUSER, MIIKKA AND PUG BY ASSOCIATION, BANDIT.

Russ is offline Village Royalty
    Northern Virginia-Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminallove View Post
    You know your pug loves you when he wakes up early in the morning when you do to jump all over you and give you kisses even though he can barely keep his eyes open, before falling back asleep on you as he was giving you morning kisses.

He makes me feel guilty every morning when I have to relocate him from my face back onto his pillow! But then he sleeps til daddy and his brothers wake up.
    Reminded me, most mornings when I snooze the alarm Mz Tilly gets up and lays back down beside me, facing me. Only time she faces me, usually it's the other end staring at me.

ragamuffin68 is offline Village Mayor

You know your pug loves you when he bites your belly!
    Russ likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

DixiesMom is offline Village Governor

You know your Pug loves you when, even though she sits on Daddy's recliner, she turns her head and watches you at all times as if to say 'I'm giving your lap a break but I'm still here watching over you'.

mick66 is offline Village Mayor

You know your pug loves you when the person she goes to for to for safety and comfort when you are about to trim her nails is you.

Funaek is offline Village Governor

You know your pug loves you when she follows you everywhere (even if it's just to the other side of the room) and you can feel her lil smushed face bumping against your calves because she is following you so closely.
    You know your pug loves you when she patiently bastes your entire arms, legs, and neck with her licks/kisses/
    You know your pug loves you when the slightest movement towards her or touch prompts her to roll over onto her back with an expectant "where's my belly rub?!" look.
    You know your pug loves you when she shuns her bed for your stinky pile of laundry that smells strongly of you.
    Mother to my <3 pug, Sunny bunny.
    http://bahhumpug.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123