Pug Walker - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Pug Walker

Candice07 is offline Village Governor

Id be taking a million photos of bunk too :) Most amazing little dog ever, so beautiful.

You should be proud
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5299/5412861229_3b17d3317d_z.jpg

Snifter is offline Moderator/Village Merchant

I think the pics and videos are flattering rather than creepy. As for the shoe issue, have you observed what type of shoes she wears? Are they easy to get on and off or are they big lace ups that take a while to faff about with? If they are easy on/off then perhaps get a pair of flip flops or slippers she can keep at your house to change into. If they are not easy on/off then it's more of a big deal because it's not so easy for her to keep Bunk safe when returning from a walk if she is trying to remove her footwear outside your house at the same time. Maybe keep a large towel or rug in the hallway she can at least step onto and shut the door before worrying about footwear?

Bella, mummy to Snifter and Toddy!

http://avrilmunson.wordpress.com

Suri is offline Village Secret Super-Star

When I was reading this thread, I thought I dog sit my neighbors bull dog Dudley often, I love him and think he is so cute I have tons of pic of him and have posted them here and on FB. I also give his mom pic of him.
    Susan, mom to Bo, Lucy and Finn

Honoring Sruffy, Maggie Mae, Jenny, Trooper, Kaja,Muff, and Pepper

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

Rugbysmom is offline Village Royalty

If all she is doing is stepping in to put the dog on the leash & then going back out, I wouldn't worry about the shoe issue, unless it's like she has to walk all around your house or something.....but then, here I sit with my shoes on! :laugh

As for the picture-taking, everybody seems to have a camera these days, & I notice that nobody's asking permission before taking the pictures....We went to a car race & one of the teen-age girls sitting right in front of us must've had a new camera, because she was taking pictures of ME, like at point-blank range....grrrr....wasn't feeling particulartly photogenic, either.
    Rugbysmom

Rugby 7/10/02 - 9/28/15 Miss you, little girl! You're always in my heart!

Molly DOB: 7/6/04

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12