So we named her.. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: So we named her..

Buddy's Mom is offline Village Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyGus View Post
    Well, everyone got pieces of french fry the first night, but it was for a good cause. Yes, perhaps a trip to the beautician is in order! I can handle the manicure.

No obvioius confusion on the name, but then I think those names are just what we call them to keep track of who is who. Their real names, the ones they actually come to, are Supper Dish, Cookie, and Chewey.
    Funny, our Pugs have the same names as yours!
    Jennifer

Owned by: Buddy 11-22-03 - 4-17-14 RIP My Buddy, Oscar 1-18-09, & Sophie 4-08-10 - 10-08-15 RIP Sweet Sophie, Elmer Chihuahua 10-6-12, & Otto Chihuahua 11-28-14, 2 Fabulous Kitties, Wife to Chris and Mom to Ryan!

"The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than blacks were made for whites or women for men." Alice Walker

"Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!" ~Anne Tyler

*Leenie* is offline Village VP

Shes a cutie! I love her little touch of grey

Tinker's mom is offline Village Royalty

Gracie Mae is a good name for her. Love the second picture, it's too funny! Makes me think of when I had my second child ( they are 2 1/2 yrs apart. When my husband brought my son to the hospital to meet his sister he said to me""Oh no moma".
    Jackie,Mom to Robbie & Stacy my human children and Tinker my furkid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12