Picking up Poop - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Picking up Poop

Funaek is offline Village Governor

I live in an apartment building and am lucky enough that the building has a mini park literally across a mini inside street. They also have stations with bags and poop bins. I have a poop bag dispenser attached to Sunny's leash since I hate having to get a bag at the bag station and come back and try to remember where Sunny pooped. I like having a bag ready at all times! Despite all this, there are still people who don't pick up after their dogs. I am flabbergasted at this since it's so easy with the bag and poop bin stations. I've never witnessed it in person, so I have no idea who the poop-and-run owners are. Argh!
    Mother to my <3 pug, Sunny bunny.
    http://bahhumpug.blogspot.com/

crazydoglady is offline Village Puppy

I live in the burbs. I pick up dog poop in my yard daily. But had to share this story.... Took the four pugs for a walk all together. George the blind one, bless his heart, had to poo, but did so in the street! I had my hands full with the four of them, AND had forgotten to get a bag. So... got them all home, settled in, and got my bag, and drove (did not use my head here) to pick up the poo in the road. Retreived the poo... now what? didn't want the poo in the truck with me! Yep... drove home with the bag with the poo in it blowing in the wind outside the window!
    Last edited by crazydoglady; 11-07-2011 at 12:24 PM.

CSollers is offline Village Sugar Daddy

I can see you getting pulled over and explaining that to the officer. LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123