Max goes to see the seniors today..the CENTURY CLUB...is always an interesting day..lol
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max goes to see the seniors today..the CENTURY CLUB...is always an interesting day..lol

Pat's Crew is offline Village Question Asker

Default Max goes to see the seniors today..the CENTURY CLUB...is always an interesting day..lol

so today is the century club at the seniors home for Max. it is quite the experience with the youngest being 97 and the oldest being 99. there are about 6 of the seniors there in this age bracket and Max is great with them and knows to be very gentle.
    but on the other hand it is inspection day with the seniors for Max today too......the century club loves to feel his fur, his ribs, his mouth and his tail and pet his head and some like to check out his teeth.... they rely on feeling more then sight at that age..most are loosing their vision and to touch an animal is what they want. every inch of the pug is checked over..lol better then a vet ..hahahaha.
    I am surprised that Max lets them do whatever they want to him.......he sure does not let me poke and prod like the seniors do..lol. that is why is he is great therapy dog.

so we got early and got Max cleaned up, nails done and so on........

will go in hour and half and report back later today.
    the stories that come out of the century club are more interesting then you can imagine....
    A pugs world is full of play and sleep and of course good food.........

Tinker's mom is offline Village Royalty

Have a great time!
    Jackie,Mom to Robbie & Stacy my human children and Tinker my furkid.

Spud is offline Village Governor

Sounds like a great thing to do. Have a wonderful day

+ Reply to Thread