Anyone else get beat by their Animals??
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By *Leenie*
  • 3 Post By AMC7181

Thread: Anyone else get beat by their Animals??

*Leenie* is offline Village VP

Default Anyone else get beat by their Animals??

So since I adopted Bubba, hes become quiet the hitter to get attention. lol

If I'm reading or on the computer, he will hit me with his paw to get my attention since he only does guardian barks. And now Benny does the same thing!! Or Benny will ram into me to get my attention if he isnt already snuggled in my lap. And as soon as they do it, they put on the whole "oh woe is me, Im DYING of neglect over here!" face. And I end up laughing and petting them which is really just enforcing the cute annoying behavior. God forbid they whine to get my attention like normal dogs. Nooo, they resort to violence to get my attention. Some days its a wonder my arms aren't covered in bruises from them! And if Bubba really wants my attention he'll climb his 90lbs butt right onto my chair to get in my lap which has caused my office chair to tip over tumbling us to the floor once. I swear theses 2 plot while im away at college all day. If I'm ever am away from the forum for a few days you can be sure its because these 2 have beat me into submission and turned me into their slave. lol

Ill have to see if I can record it on my phone. It is the funniest thing.

And Molly my cat, will headbutt me to get her attention. But shes always done that and its a sign of affection for cats.
    PugMa, Pat's Crew, bnwebm and 3 others like this.

Russ is offline Village Royalty
    Northern Virginia-Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

LOL

Mz Tilly does that to my housemate. If he has a laptop on his lap she will come and push it with her head or stomp across the keyboard (she's ripped keycaps off doing this). She doesn't bother the computers otherwise. With me not so much. I guess she knows she can bug him :)

Haha, My Molly is the same way. Except now that I have a new laptop I guard it like a ninja when shes in the room

4. Remove Advertisements
    PugVillage.com
    Advertisements

AMC7181 is offline Village Governor

Haha - that sounds familiar! Bailey paws me - and guests - if he's not getting the attention he wants. They'll scratch at my legs if I'm working at the computer desk and neglecting them; kinda makes me into a human scratching post, thank goodness their nails aren't sharp like kitty nails. And Peyton seems to think that hubby's desk chair is actually Peyton's desk chair. Anytime I'm sitting in my desk chair, Peyton hops up into hubby's and sits there like he's got important business to attend to. Sometimes he jumps up and his momentum spins it around multiple times. He kinda just sits there and waits for the ride to stop. But if it stops in a position where he can't jump down, I get a notification bark so I can stop whatever I'm doing and turn his chair around.
    Pat's Crew, bnwebm and sugarskullz like this.

Omg I am picturing a pug spinning in a chair now!! LOL

Cheryl7777 is offline Village Admiral

Gus will paw my arm or leg continually when he wants attention. The little black diva, Gracie May, will bark for attention. She is so bossy. Benny doesn't do any of that. He is just always so glad to be in someone's company. He loves to jump up next to a human and snuggle down close. He is still nervous about being picked up if he thinks you are going to do something to him like a bath or nail clipping, but he has just come so far since we got him. He just loves to please us and get pets and praise for being a good boy.

Pat's Crew is offline Village Question Asker

Max is the same and Zeus both...both them do the paw thing..
    you have to keep in your computer chair....lol at the desktop or they will both try to jump in your lap..
    if my spelling is messed up on here or grammar..blame it on the pugs..

both Gus and Bella will paw at you too and they are much stronger then the pugs....
    if Gus wants your attention he will BUTT hit you and believe me you can feel it with 54 pounds..lol
    A pugs world is full of play and sleep and of course good food.........

Spud is offline Village Governor

ha. I work nights so I sleep during the day. When Spud was younger I could only get a few hours of sleep because he would paw at my face. Luckily for me I can get normally get a decent amount to sleep now.

+ Reply to Thread