Where does your pug(s) sleep? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Where does your pug(s) sleep?

MuShu Mom is offline Village Royalty

My first pug, Mugsy, used to sleep in our bed. We had him for 10 years. After he passed and we got our MuShu, my husband said no pug in the bed. Well, as it was, independent little Miss MuShu refused to sleep with us! Oh, she would lie down for a few minutes but then she felt "crowded" or like we were disturbing HER sleep so she wanted down and in her own bed. She is such a hoot. I really miss having a puggie in the bed but it for the best also not only because our bed is pretty high but when we went from carpeting to laminate flooring, it REALLY became a hazard for MuShu to jump down from. So, now the issue is settled once and for all. (Unless we ever get a lower bed - heh, heh, heh!)

ON THE EIGHTH DAY, GOD CREATED PUGS !

Hopelessly "Pugged" ,

Cheri

Adéloise is offline Village Puppy

Mine both sleep in our bed!! They also have little stairs to get on the bed because it is really high!!!
    Caro and her two precious pug girls: Raoulle (born 2010-04-03) and Alberte (born 2010-02-12)!!!!!
    ....Please, be nice to me...english is not my first language!!!! At least, I try....really hard!!!!!....

eliman is offline Village Puppy

wellcome! mine slleps in his bed because he wakes up every 10 minutes (to scratst , pie, play ) anything! so no one gets to sleep . in my country most of the people think its really bad even to put your dog for a while on the couch for the reasons you just said. but i have to tell you that i had 3 other dogs all male all sleep in my bed none of them cayse me any problem.they knew that this was my bed and i was leting them stay whith me because they where good boys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234