Some neighbors are just troublesome!
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tall grass pugs
  • 2 Post By sassismom

Thread: Some neighbors are just troublesome!

sassismom is offline Village Original Southern Dame

Default Some neighbors are just troublesome!

Meelah here, the other day Mom found the Pom from next door hiding (yet again) under her bed. Seems it doesn't like the heat so sneaks in when we have the back door open in the morning!

The silly thing is skinny, scratches too much and is C O V E R E D in FLEAS! So momma spends $9 at the Dollar General for flea treatment then comes home and bathes the little brat with DAWN, Pert, and then conditioner to be sure all bugs are gone. Blow drys the screaming beast (must not have been cleaned before) treats her for the fleas.

NOW the unfair part: she grabs ME and I get a bath! Yes it is time for our treatment as well but the POM started this! Then she gets Angus (he HATES baths!) Once we are all shiny and clean (did I mention that Clair cat-dog DID NOT GET A BATH? Just treatment?) We are exhausted and need a nap this is what I found in my bed with my toys!

Last edited by sassismom; 06-09-2012 at 08:11 PM.
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

tall grass pugs is offline Village Orb Weaver Advocate

Yes, honey, life is hard----but when your mom starts her wonderful new job, there will be less stuffed pomeranians and more marrow bones. Hang tough. I am not sure how poms taste, you might bite one and shake it to see if the stuffing comes out and let me know if reddish poms taste like cherry drops or cinnamon.
    mishoga likes this.

sassismom is offline Village Original Southern Dame

She is just an impossible P E S T! I will taste her did not think of that! I did take my pink/yellow ball it has been mine since I came here! Mom feels bad because the little brat creaks when she is picked up very bad joints and back. She was so stinky and flea ridden mom sacrificed some treat money for flea stuff for her. Guess you have to be nice sometimes. After all we don't get left outside in the heat, we get baths, treats and LOVE all the time and car rides so I will attempt charity (after I see if she tastes good!)
    Tinker's mom and sugarskullz like this.
    "A life without pugs is possible but pointless." Vicco von Bülow My Sweet Babies until we meet again at the Bridge Sassi (1998 - 2011) Angus (2005 - 2017) Meelah (2005 - 2018) Sissi (2011 - 2019) Cecil (2018 - 2020)

+ Reply to Thread